Author Topic: Ted Cruz Sick of “Religion of Peace” Political Correctness [VIDEO]  (Read 1501 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Red Right Videos
June 6, 2017

Ted Cruz slammed political correctness during an interview on Monday after the tendency by some stay “PC” after terrorists attacks, stating that we have to be “clear-eyed about the threat we face abroad”.

He even went as far as to say that he appreciates the Trump administrations’ hard stance against terrorism.

“With terror attack after terror attack… the government has had the communications, intercepted the communications, and it knew about the threat before it occurred but the administration was unwilling to act because of fears of political correctness,” Cruz claimed.

(more, video, at link)
http://redrightvideos.com/ted-cruz-sick-religion-peace-political-correctness/

------------------------------------------------
Just more evidence that Obama is either apathic to Islamic terrorism or at worse, he is a supporter of Islamic terror. Regardless of which is true, he could not have done anything more than the things he actually did or didn't do, to enable and abet the rise of radical Islam during his administration.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 08:27:04 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This has been the problem. When the Left starts firing charges of "Racism", "Homophobia", "Xenophobia", "Insensitivity", etc, the GOP has run scurrying for the slit trenches. Enough is enough. Time to call a spade a spade.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This has been the problem. When the Left starts firing charges of "Racism", "Homophobia", "Xenophobia", "Insensitivity", etc, the GOP has run scurrying for the slit trenches. Enough is enough. Time to call a spade a spade.

Ted is the man for the job. Cruz is far from being one of the D.C. gutter rats that scurry for cover anytime anyone on the Left yells, 'BOO!' at them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Ted is the man for the job. Cruz is far from being one of the D.C. gutter rats that scurry for cover anytime anyone on the Left yells, 'BOO!' at them.

He almost quote the President directly.   ^-^

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He almost quote the President directly.   ^-^

Huh?, I thought you guys were calling him Lyin' Ted.  So does that make Trump a liar too?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Huh?, I thought you guys were calling him Lyin' Ted.  So does that make Trump a liar too?

Ted Cruz is the man who SHOULD be president but isn't!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

No ... it means Cruz is a fast learner.  @catfish1957

Oceander

No ... it means Cruz is a fast learner.  @catfish1957

As opposed to Trump, who seems singularly incapable of learning from experience.