Author Topic: Trump to nominate Christopher Wray to be FBI Director  (Read 269 times)

Offline Just_Victor

Trump to nominate Christopher Wray to be FBI Director
« on: June 07, 2017, 12:03:09 pm »
Source: FoxNews

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/07/trump-to-nominate-christopher-wray-to-be-fbi-director.html

June 07, 2017
President Trump on Wednesday said he intended to nominate former assistant attorney general Christopher Wray to be the next FBI Director.

Wray would replace Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who took over when James Comey was fired.

I will be nominating Christopher A. Wray, a man of impeccable credentials, to be the new Director of the FBI. Details to follow,” Trump tweeted.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Online mountaineer

Re: Trump to nominate Christopher Wray to be FBI Director
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 12:32:57 pm »
Wray works at the King & Spalding law firm. He represented New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie during the investigation into the George Washington Bridge lane-closing case. Two former Christie aides were convicted of plotting to close bridge lanes to punish a Democratic mayor who wouldn’t endorse the Republican governor.

Wray worked for the Justice Department under President George W. Bush.

Associated Press via KDKA
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 12:42:49 pm »
Wray works at the King & Spalding law firm. He represented New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie during the investigation into the George Washington Bridge lane-closing case. Two former Christie aides were convicted of plotting to close bridge lanes to punish a Democratic mayor who wouldn’t endorse the Republican governor.

Wray worked for the Justice Department under President George W. Bush.

Associated Press via KDKA

Fox has added some more info to their article.  And changed the title. But the link is the same.

Wray also oversaw the prosecution of Enron while at the DOJ.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 05:28:03 pm by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 04:07:08 pm »
Hitlery's people have already focused on "bridgegate" as will all the resistors. They said that because Wray defended Christie in Bridgegate, he will need to reuse himself from the Russian probe. Makes so much sense/s.
Principles matter. Words matter.