Author Topic: ‘Megyn Kelly is no match for Putin’ … NBC News issues correction  (Read 1589 times)

rangerrebew

‘Megyn Kelly is no match for Putin’ … NBC News issues correction
June 5, 2017 | Carmine Sabia | Print Article   

Russian President Vladimir Putin “handled” Megyn Kelly with ease in her debut NBC News interview that aired on Sunday.

Kelly confronted Putin with questions about his country’s alleged involvement in the 2016 United States presidential election and the allegations that Russia has compromising information on President Donald Trump.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Russian President Vladimir Putin “handled” Megyn Kelly with ease in her debut NBC News interview that aired on Sunday.

Kelly confronted Putin with questions about his country’s alleged involvement in the 2016 United States presidential election and the allegations that Russia has compromising information on President Donald Trump.

@rangerrebew, is there a link?

Offline dfwgator

NBC execs are now realizing that they've just been had.

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

NBC execs are now realizing that they've just been had.

Big league.
Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline dfwgator

Big league.

Just like CBS with Katie Couric.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Just as a side note, what a misleading and/or poorly written headline: 

“EXCLUSIVE: Putin does not deny having compromising information on President Trump in interview with @megynkelly,” it wrote in a tweet.

The exact opposite of what was said and, subsequently, the network was forced to delete the tweet and issue a correction.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Just like CBS with Katie Couric.

Yeah, Kelly is really going to have to tart things up a couple of notches if she wants to get those ratings back-up!

GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Silver Pines

I'm kind of mystified as to why there's so much hostility for Megyn Kelly.  I don't wish ill on her. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm kind of mystified as to why there's so much hostility for Megyn Kelly.  I don't wish ill on her.

Me too.  I didn't care for her show, so I didn't watch it, but I don't understand the hostility.

Silver Pines

Me too.  I didn't care for her show, so I didn't watch it, but I don't understand the hostility.

@Sanguine

We only watched it a few times, but I've seen Kelly be equally tough on politicians from both sides.  I think she's pretty fair. 

Silver Pines

Yeah, Kelly is really going to have to tart things up a couple of notches if she wants to get those ratings back-up!

@LateForLunch

I know there's absolutely no chance you're eyeballing that pic with your tongue hanging out while you call her a tart.   :laugh:

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)

My own hostility has to do with the fact that she wears altogether too much clothing on T.V. That's purty much it.

See,  I react to MK wearing a lot of clothes much like I do to a cook who can make a terrific steak but will never broil one -  instead only offers cold cuts and tomato soup.

I have enough disappointment in my life. Where's the beef, Chatelaine?

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 02:22:11 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Because she dared challenge Donald Trump, and that is a cardinal sin to certain people here and elsewhere.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

Same reason people love to slam Ted O'Baxter. She comes off as an arrogant stuck up know it all. It also doesn't help that she runs around talking about how she wants to be taken seriously with her ass hanging out of her clubbing dress at a serious interview.

Love women who look hot. I have problems with women who look hot and then bitch about not being taken seriously because they look hot. Just shut up and do your worthless job.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Putin handled Obama the same way - with disdain.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

Love women who look hot. I have problems with women who look hot and then bitch about not being taken seriously because they look hot. Just shut up and do your worthless job.

Careful, @Frank Cannon.

She's a man eater.

We all know what happened to Roger Ailes.
Barba non facit philosophum.

Silver Pines

Because she dared challenge Donald Trump, and that is a cardinal sin to certain people here and elsewhere.

@jmyrlefuller

I think you're onto something.

Silver Pines

Same reason people love to slam Ted O'Baxter. She comes off as an arrogant stuck up know it all. It also doesn't help that she runs around talking about how she wants to be taken seriously with her ass hanging out of her clubbing dress at a serious interview.

@Frank Cannon

I don't know what the hell she was thinking wearing that dress.  It mystifies me so much that I'd love to hear her explanation, just for curiosity's sake.

Silver Pines

Careful, @Frank Cannon.

She's a man eater.

We all know what happened to Roger Ailes.

@Old Warrior in Exile

Lmao

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

I don't know what the hell she was thinking wearing that dress.  It mystifies me so much that I'd love to hear her explanation, just for curiosity's sake.

See. That is why she is an easy target to screw with. Nothing to do with Donny. Nothing to do with Ailes. She is just a goof ball.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ah, no @jmyrlefuller ... It's because this woman tried to diminish candidate Trump by claiming he objectified women and didn't treat them with respect.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

NBC Deletes Scene of Putin Jokingly Telling Megyn Kelly She Should be Arrested For Her Contact With Him (VIDEO)
Gateway Pundit, Jun 7, 2017

NBC’s Megyn Kelly recently interviewed Russian President Vladimir Putin. Megyn Kelly kept pushing Putin on the ‘election interference’ hoax and he wasn’t having it.

NBC cut out a scene where Vladimir Putin absolutely destroys her when she asks about his interaction with former National Security Adviser, General Flynn, even suggesting that she should be arrested because of the amount of interaction she has had with him.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/nbc-deletes-scene-putin-jokingly-telling-megyn-kelly-arrested-contact-video/

Silver Pines

See. That is why she is an easy target to screw with. Nothing to do with Donny. Nothing to do with Ailes. She is just a goof ball.

@Frank Cannon

Nah, it has a lot to do with Donny.  You can go to that other site and find towering rage because she dared to question him.

Dislike of Megyn Kelly was our confirmation that my inlaws were Trump fans.  Husband and I didn't know, but at a family get-together my MIL and her sister started talking about that nasty Megyn Kelly and how they couldn't stand her.  Sure enough...