Author Topic: Holy Flashback, Batman! Remember What Kathy Griffin Said When a Conservative ‘Disrespected’ Obama?? (Video)  (Read 725 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Eagle Rising
Written by Keely Sharp
22 hours ago

Well, well, well….Look what we stumbled across! Amidst Kathy Griffin’s incredible display of gory disrespect for our president, Donald Trump, we remembered that one time that she went ham and cheese on Elisabeth Hasselbeck for “disrespecting” President Obama….by simply asking him a question. No seriously, its on video! No denying this one!

So now we know that she is not only incredibly dumb, but she is also a hypocrite!

On her show Griffin claims Hasselbeck’s “attitude to the president, who was a Harvard Law professor,” was not nice. She even says,  “I’m, like, take it down a notch, b****.”

“That body language,” Griffin continued, “I don’t like that. I don’t like Jan Brewer in Arizona going like this to the president on the tarmac (and wagging his finger). I don’t like that. When I was on ‘The View,’ Barbara Walters said you respect the office.”

(more and video at link)
http://eaglerising.com/44452/holy-flashback-batman-remember-what-kathy-griffin-said-when-a-conservative-disrespected-obama-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.