Author Topic: '____ YOU I'M MILLWALL' Defiant battlecry of hero footie fan hailed the ‘Lion of London Bridge’ after single-handedly fighting machete terror trio with bare fists  (Read 695 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
'____ YOU I'M MILLWALL' Defiant battlecry of hero footie fan hailed the ‘Lion of London Bridge’ after single-handedly fighting machete terror trio with bare fists – before mates send him Learn to Run handbook in hospital

Roy Larner, 47, was with pals when attackers burst into pub with 12in blades and chanting 'Islam, Islam'
Exclusive    By Matt Wilkinson    6th June 2017, 9:00 am
Updated: 6th June 2017, 11:36 am

A HERO footie fan told last night how he battled the three machete jihadis with just his fists, snarling: “F*** you, I’m Millwall!”

Roy Larner, 47, was with pals in a pub when they burst in, attacking revellers with 12in blades and chanting “Islam, Islam!” and “This is for Allah”.

Roy Larner took on three machete-wielding jihadists single-handedly

He has now been hailed the Lion of London Bridge, a nod to his club’s Lions nickname – with his friends since delivering him a tongue in cheek present of a “Learn to Run” book – a nod to the brave man’s refusal to hide from the knife-wielding terrorists.

Roy was knifed eight times before the jihadis fled the Black & Blue restaurant and bar.

Continued: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3731817/defiant-battlecry-of-hero-footie-fan-hailed-the-lion-of-london-bridge-after-single-handedly-fighting-machete-terror-trio-with-bare-fists/

Millwall, part subject of the Hooligan movie Green Street.  Notorious.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 01:15:08 pm by TomSea »