Author Topic: Democrats Still Living In An Alternate Reality, ‘The Democrat Zone’  (Read 515 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Lid
By Joe Messina - Jeff Dunetz
Jun 5, 2017

You are traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land where acts are good when executed by one party, but evil when they come from another.  That’s the signpost up ahead — your next stop, the Democrat Zone.

’ve always been one who wants open dialogue on all issues. I like when someone has an opposing viewpoint and comes at it honestly. Note that word “honestly.” What I mean by that is, if you have formulated your own opinion based on fact or experience then even if we are at opposite ends of the issue we should be fine. If you are simply spewing the “Party” line or repeating fake news from your favorite fake news sources, then the gloves are off.

Case in point: When President Oblamo restricted visa waivers for seven Muslim-majority countries — Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Somalia, Libya and Yemen, there was no outcry from the Left. (There’s much more to that “ban” but you’ll have to read the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act.) And the Left didn’t freak out when Democrat President Jimmy Carter rescinded/cancelled all Iranian visas.

The Oblamo administration actually stopped processing visa’s for 6 months from Iran in 2011 after it was found (cough-cough) that Al Qaeda operatives tried to obtain refugee status in Kentucky. But real applicants who actually helped the U.S. government as intelligence sources were ignored. God only knows what happened to them! But his highness Mr. Obama was in office, so all that was OK!
In November of 2016 his eminence Senator Chuck Schumer said we may need a pause on Syrian refugees entering the country. No outrage!

Democrat Bill Clinton signed a travel ban from those countries that had HIV outbreaks. No outrage!

Didn’t FDR limit the rights of Germans, Japanese, and Italians already in this country, even if they were born here? What, no outrage!

Did you catch the common thread in all those cases? All Democrats!

(more)
http://lidblog.com/democratic-party-zone/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Night Hides Not

Good post. To a lesser extent, a landing zone for Trump supporters can be found at Salem Radio. With the capitulation by Prager, every Salem host that appears on KSKY 660 AM in Dallas is ardently, unabashedly pro-Trump. On the rare occasion that I listen to Mark Davis in the morning, there's a better than even chance he will say "Thank God for Trump" multiple times.

Mark Davis
Mike Gallagher
Dennis Prager
Sean Hannity
Larry Elder
John David Wells

You will not hear any criticism from Trump from any of those men, and you can probably dump Rush into that group as well.

Intellectual honesty, like Elvis, has left the arena.

IMO, Mark Levin is the last objective syndicated talk show host. Other names would be appreciated.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.