Author Topic: CLASSY: Kathy Griffin tweet about Sarah Palin from 2009 shows she’s been attacking kids for years  (Read 1070 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Sam J.
Posted at 9:29 am on June 4, 2017

Kathy Griffin has been disgusting for years, but she’s been just unpopular enough to sorta float under the radar where only her equally disgusting fan base paid attention to her.

Which might be why she felt like she had to finally destroy her career, but we digress.

Griffin’s old tweets are proving she’s been cruel to children for years, especially to those whose parents she disagrees with politically. Take this tweet from 2009 for example:

Kathy Griffin ✔ @kathygriffin
        Vegas this Friday night! 2 shows at Mandalay Bay. Oh, Palin, ur goin down so hard,
        you'd better just stay in Wasilla w ur "retarded baby"
10:09 PM - 28 Oct 2009

Really Kathy?

We get it, you don’t like Sarah Palin, but why go after her kid?

Clearly she missed the memo that kids are off limits.

(more tweets)
http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/06/04/classy-kathy-griffin-tweet-about-sarah-palin-from-2009-shows-shes-been-attacking-kids-for-years/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She's a beauty

At least so far, she hasn't done what almost every other female in L.A. has done. She hasn't yet turned herself into some kind of barely human monster with plastic surgery. Although I think she is a loathsome creature, I have to give her credit for that.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.