Author Topic: Trump tweets for his travel ban as drama unfolds in London  (Read 8840 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Trump tweets for his travel ban as drama unfolds in London
« on: June 04, 2017, 12:21:56 am »
Trump tweets for his travel ban as drama unfolds in London

June 3, 2017

U.S. President Donald Trump took to Twitter amid the unfolding deadly drama in London on Saturday to offer help to Britain and to promote his controversial travel ban as an extra level of security for Americans.

"Whatever the United States can do to help out in London and the U. K., we will be there - WE ARE WITH YOU. GOD BLESS!" Trump said in one of two tweets.

In another tweet, he advised: "We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!"

http://www.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-security-trump-idUSKBN18U0YC?il=0
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Trump tweets for his travel ban as drama unfolds in London
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 12:38:29 am »
We do need the travel ban and I hope the supreme court takes it up.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 12:39:22 am »
I believe the SCt just ordered an expedited filing schedule for one of the cases.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 01:00:48 am »

One EO on Immigration Fail, I would have given the benefit of the Doubt to newness at Governing BUT 2 trapped in the Liberal Courts.
   Gov. Greg Abbott foresaw the problems with his Sanctuary City Bill being challenged and did an end around-It's practically iron-clad. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 01:03:18 am »
There is genocide of Christians in the ME right now.  I want a travel ban and I don't at the same time.  How do we have compassion for those who are fleeing genocide?  When Trump campaigned he talked about safe zones in Syria.  Now ISIS is heavy in Egypt also.  They are killing Coptic Christians in Egypt.  I don't think Egypt was on travel ban but ISIS is there.  ISIS is in the United States and people who are being recruited by them.

I have said this before.  Britain has opened the door to Sharia Law.  We need to shut the door to Sharia law.  That should be first and foremost in a fight for our freedom here in America.  We need Federal Law spelling it out.  No foreign or religious law will be tolerated in America.  Those practicing these laws will be deported to their country of origin immediately or prosecuted for any American laws broken in the practice of foreign law.  That is how you shut the door on extremism.  Monitor Mosques for extremism.  Muslims are already here.  If you give them any leeway as they have in Britain you will be sure to find terrorism.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 01:04:12 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2017, 01:11:08 am »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2017, 01:13:19 am »

One EO on Immigration Fail, I would have given the benefit of the Doubt to newness at Governing BUT 2 trapped in the Liberal Courts.
   Gov. Greg Abbott foresaw the problems with his Sanctuary City Bill being challenged and did an end around-It's practically iron-clad.

Maybe Trump should take Abbott on as an adviser !!

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2017, 01:17:55 am »
Maybe Trump should take Abbott on as an adviser !!

For what end?

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2017, 01:22:02 am »

Okay, I do have an issue with how he worded the rights Tweet. The courts do not grant us our rights; therefore, the courts can't give our rights back to us. They still exist. I get what he's saying, I just wish he would word it better. Plus, it would make liberals' heads explodes even more bigly.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2017, 01:29:31 am »
For what end?

Because Abbott has been successful in getting around the courts in Texas when he instituted his ruling against sanctuary cities.

Of course, Abbott has greener fields to plow in Texas than Trump does in the whole country.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2017, 01:31:55 am »
Okay, I do have an issue with how he worded the rights Tweet. The courts do not grant us our rights; therefore, the courts can't give our rights back to us. They still exist. I get what he's saying, I just wish he would word it better. Plus, it would make liberals' heads explodes even more bigly.

I think the courts have way too much power.  They can take away our rights as they have done with this needed travel ban.

And sometimes they do give rights to certain groups who should never have had those rights which have caused nothing but problems.

But I'm okay with liberal heads exploding more bigly.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2017, 01:35:51 am »
Here is the problem in the UK.  Lets not let it happen here:

Sharia Law UK

Select Language??

Sharia law UKSharia law in UK is now in penetration phase 4 (see Spread of Islam). Muslim imams in the UK now outnumber UK's Christian pastors, and converting empty church buildings into mosques has become a cottage industry.

In 2008, UK's government formally recognized the first Sharia Law court, and the Archbishop of Canterbury - the head of Church of England - conceded that adopting elements of the Sharia law into UK's court system was "unavoidable."

Since then, over 100 Sharia law courts have been established across the UK. Although they technically lie within the UK's Tribunal Court system, these Sharia courts have been issuing rulings that contradict Britain's common law.

In 2011, Britain's Muslims began demanding that Sharia replace British common law and become the only law in towns with large Muslim populations, including Birmingham, Bradford, Derby, Dewsbury, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Sheffield, Waltham Forest and Tower Hamlets, an East London Muslim enclave whose streets are already plastered with posters declaring, "You are entering a Sharia controlled zone: Islamic rules enforced" (below) and where Muslim imams now issue death threats to women who refuse to wear the Muslim veil.

Muslim controlled zoneOne-third of Britain's high security prison inmates are Muslims.

To woo more upscale Muslims, most of London's financial institutions have become Sharia-compliant, which requires donating a portion of their profits to Muslim organizations designated by their Sharia-compliance advisors. When he was Prime Minister, Gordon Brown loftily declared that he wanted London to become the Islamic finance capital of the world.

His successor, David Cameron more soberly opined in 2011 that “multiculturalism has been a failure” in Europe and has promoted Islamic extremism. He admitted that the West has been “cautious, frankly even fearful” of standing up to it, and concluded:

“We have even tolerated these segregated communities behaving in ways that run completely counter to our values. This hands-off tolerance has only served to reinforce the sense that not enough is shared... What we see - and what we see in so many European countries - is a process of radicalization.”

Two years later in 2013, however, David Cameron bowed to pressure from the banking sector and announced that Britain will become the first non-Muslim nation to issue Sharia-compliant Islamic bonds, proudly declaring at the World Economic Islamic Forum:

"I don't just want London to be a great capital of Islamic finance in the Western world, I want London to stand alongside Dubai as one of the great capitals of Islamic finance anywhere in the world."

And bowing to pressure from groups linked with the Muslim Brotherhood, the British government in 2014 started requiring all British school children to complete a unit on the history of Islam, the "Religion of Peace."

In 2016, London elected a Muslim named Sadiq Khan as its mayor

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/uk-sharia-law.html

Wake up call to America...............Watch this video of Islam school in Britain.  See how they are teaching kids to kill people who are not Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqE9fBbOrbA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twWWElmiEPc

Mr. President nobody can help Britain until it helps itself by banning the law that makes extremist Muslims.

They have given themselves over to this.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 02:55:27 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2017, 11:59:04 am »
It's coming here if SCOTUS doesn't rule in OUR favor!

Headline, after headline, Europe is under attack not only from the outside but from within.  Europe is disarmed and migrants and refugees have been welcomed with open arms. When will the liberals in this country open their eyes?  The same thing is coming here and this is what Trump is trying to avoid yet the liberal leftist mental midgets (including the lower courts) have banned together to stop him.  Our past president is even applauding Merkel saying what a great job she's done!  I pray that the idiot leftists in this country get their head out of the sand and admit that their open border, open arms policies are going to destroy this country.

Terror attacks timeline: From Paris and Brussels terror to most recent attacks in Europe

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/693421/Terror-attacks-timeline-France-Brussels-Europe-ISIS-killings-Germany-dates-terrorism

May condemns London attacks, which left 7 dead and more than 40 injured

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06/04/may-condemns-london-attacks-which-left-7-dead-and-more-than-40-injured.html

BREAKING NEWS: Manchester bomber is named as British Libyan jihadist Salman Abedi who killed 22 - including a girl aged EIGHT - in terror attack on packed Ariana Grande concert

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531940/Emergency-services-rush-Manchester-Arena.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2017, 12:19:42 pm »
It's coming here if SCOTUS doesn't rule in OUR favor!

Headline, after headline, Europe is under attack not only from the outside but from within.  Europe is disarmed and migrants and refugees have been welcomed with open arms. When will the liberals in this country open their eyes?  The same thing is coming here and this is what Trump is trying to avoid yet the liberal leftist mental midgets (including the lower courts) have banned together to stop him.  Our past president is even applauding Merkel saying what a great job she's done!  I pray that the idiot leftists in this country get their head out of the sand and admit that their open border, open arms policies are going to destroy this country.

Terror attacks timeline: From Paris and Brussels terror to most recent attacks in Europe

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/693421/Terror-attacks-timeline-France-Brussels-Europe-ISIS-killings-Germany-dates-terrorism

May condemns London attacks, which left 7 dead and more than 40 injured

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06/04/may-condemns-london-attacks-which-left-7-dead-and-more-than-40-injured.html

BREAKING NEWS: Manchester bomber is named as British Libyan jihadist Salman Abedi who killed 22 - including a girl aged EIGHT - in terror attack on packed Ariana Grande concert

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531940/Emergency-services-rush-Manchester-Arena.html

And I am sorry to have to inform everyone that Trumps travel ban will be to no affect.  Our home security is apparently in shambles or is worthless.  They have allowed terrorist training camps to exist in America.  Now we have left our FBI with no director and apparently nobody is doing anything about the real threat to America the terrorists within.

Click on this link to see the terrorist training camps running right now in over 30 states one of them very near to a family members home.  Scroll to the bottom for links of video's about these camps.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-08/massive-network-isis-sleeper-cells-spanning-united-states-uncovered-%E2%80%93-training-camps

Travel ban is merely lip service.  They are already here and nobody is doing anything to stop them.

Oh and did you notice how they are getting in?  Mexico

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/isis-suspects/

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4AURU_enUS517US518&q=Mexico+ISIS

No money for wall

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 01:06:13 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2017, 01:01:33 pm »
Trump indeed is religious and said the right things, I would not turn my back on the most innocent of all; the unborn. Trump is showing himself to be an effective pro-life president.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2017, 01:09:19 pm »
Trump indeed is religious and said the right things, I would not turn my back on the most innocent of all; the unborn. Trump is showing himself to be an effective pro-life president.

wrong thread?

Oceander

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2017, 01:13:59 pm »

Not the right thread for this. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2017, 01:42:26 pm »
The body count is building up in the UK and the rest of Europe.

At some point, the people will turn on their leaders and it will not be pretty.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2017, 04:26:42 pm »
When we first heard about this second attack in Great Britain .... whose mind didn't go to the pending travel pause?

We need it.

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2017, 04:30:34 pm »

Offline dfwgator

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 04:32:13 pm by dfwgator »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2017, 04:35:22 pm »
When we first heard about this second attack in Great Britain .... whose mind didn't go to the pending travel pause?

We need it.

Not mine.  Mine goes to when this country and our President is going to get honest with the public and tell us about the terrorist camps in America?  Mine goes to what we are going to do about the situation growing right here in the U.S?  How are we going to stop the terrorist highway from Mexico?  When are we going to make a Federal Law shutting the door on Sharia Law?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2017, 04:39:05 pm »
And I am sorry to have to inform everyone that Trumps travel ban will be to no affect.  Our home security is apparently in shambles or is worthless.  They have allowed terrorist training camps to exist in America.  Now we have left our FBI with no director and apparently nobody is doing anything about the real threat to America the terrorists within.

Click on this link to see the terrorist training camps running right now in over 30 states one of them very near to a family members home.  Scroll to the bottom for links of video's about these camps.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-08/massive-network-isis-sleeper-cells-spanning-united-states-uncovered-%E2%80%93-training-camps

Travel ban is merely lip service.  They are already here and nobody is doing anything to stop them.

Oh and did you notice how they are getting in?  Mexico

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/isis-suspects/

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4AURU_enUS517US518&q=Mexico+ISIS

No money for wall

I understand what you are saying and yes, these training camps have been in the U.S. for quite awhile; I've seen similar maps during 'W''s administration. The fact still remains that we don't want to allow thousands of supposed refugees into this country to join those in the training camps that have already been set up.  So IMHO the travel ban isn't merely lip service.  Perhaps Trump needs to call up the national guard in each state and break up these training camps.  Keep in mind it's not just Trump ... it's the RINO's in Congress and the leftist liberal lower courts that are doing everything they can to stop him.  There's no guarantee that SCOTUS is going to rule in his favor, nor do we know what the left (Bammy's secret army) has up their sleeves.

The wall is a huge issue and we should really be gathering in our cities and DEMAND that the wall be built.

One important thing to keep in mind.  The people of the U.S. in comparison to Europe are heavily armed. That is one thing we still have going for us.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 04:41:02 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2017, 04:42:03 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKGwoZta7ec

If only Trump could be this eloquent on the subject.

All your map tells me is that terrorists are everywhere.  Tells me travel from 7 countries will do little.  Especially since they are already here.