Author Topic: CNN Now Mocks Hillary Clinton And Her Excuses  (Read 1241 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
CNN Now Mocks Hillary Clinton And Her Excuses
« on: June 03, 2017, 08:43:28 am »

Red Right Videos
June 2, 2017

Clinton’s REALLY going off the deep end now, folks! Even the “Clinton” News Network is mocking her at this point.

Hillary Clinton, failed presidential hopeful, has pointed the finger of her loss at anyone and everyone she can find. From Russia, to Comeys, to “deplorables” like you and me, and even her own data science team. The list could go on… “1000 Russian agents” who played up an “assumption” that she was going to win, and so many more, all because THE PEOPLE chose Donald Trump to be our President.

And now it’s all even becoming too much for CNN, who are apparently taking jabs at the former presidential hopeful.

During a discussion panel today with DC reporters today, host John King dismissed her excuses, saying “You don’t understand: The Russians cloaked Wisconsin,” referring to Clinton’s ignoring the battleground state until it was too late.

“So she couldn’t find it on a map to get there and campaign there,” he added.

(video of CNN mocking Hillary at link)
http://redrightvideos.com/cnn-now-mocks-hillary-clinton-excuses/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline rodamala

Re: CNN Now Mocks Hillary Clinton And Her Excuses
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 03:47:23 pm »
They finally identify an abject loser and are ready to groom their next Communist Party presidential candidate.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 03:52:11 pm »
They finally identify an abject loser and are ready to groom their next Communist Party presidential candidate.

Yep. When CNN is starting to pile on, Hillary's day in the sun has finally come to an end. Nobody, even the Left, likes a nonstop whiner. Why would anyone bother to invite her to speak? She has no expertise in anything that I know of, and she gives the same speech everywhere she goes. It's boring. Who cares?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 04:12:33 pm »

Yep. When CNN is starting to pile on, Hillary's day in the sun has finally come to an end. Nobody, even the Left, likes a nonstop whiner. Why would anyone bother to invite her to speak? She has no expertise in anything that I know of, and she gives the same speech everywhere she goes. It's boring. Who cares?

They pay (or at least paid) for personal contacts and introductions.