Author Topic: Flashback: Kathy Griffin On Palin Kids “It’s Their Year To Go Down”  (Read 954 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
SarahPalin.com
By Lawrence Richard
3:13pm  June 2, 2017

Kathy Griffin just hosted a press conference in which she shared the intentions and story behind her controversial photo of a beheaded President Donald Trump.

In her speech, Griffin was asked whether she intentionally sought to affect Barron Trump, the President’s young son.
Griffin apologetically claimed she would never go after a child, “That was never my intent I never wanted to hurt anyone, much less a child”

We remember a very specific instance in 2011, which she went after a child (per Fox News):

Kathy Griffin announced her New Year’s resolution to continue a verbal assault on the Palin family. Only in 2011, the comedian said she intends to target Sarah Palin’s 16-year-old daughter, Willow.

“I’ve already gone for Sarah, Todd and Bristol obviously,” Griffin told The Hollywood Reporter. “But I think it’s Willow’s year to go down. In 2011, I want to offend a new Palin.”

(more at link)
http://www.sarahpalin.com/flashback-kathy-griffin-palin-kids-year-go/?ref=Ads

Regardless of Griffin's crying, pathetic, display today, she is at heart a vicious person, who intends deliberately to hurt children to promote her brand of 'Liberalism'. She brags about targeting children. She may be the one crying today, but her history is written in the tears of her victims. She deserves every bit of what is happening to her.

“It’s not about trying to be an equal-opportunity offender anymore because Hillary got such a beat down. It’s his turn. So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron,” Griffin told Vulture at the Equality Now Gala on December 9.

“You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game,” she added.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 09:13:11 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.