Author Topic: Bill Clinton’s CIA Director Just Poked A Hole In The Latest Russia Hysteria  (Read 1193 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Red Right Videos
May 31, 2017

James Woolsey, former CIA director under Bill Clinton, stated that he sees nothing “untoward” about having backchannel communications as long as it’s done right!

“There are a lot of things I think have been disclosed too much and I think that is the real scandal here,” Woolsey said on CNN Tuesday night. “So much disclosed, it makes it hard for the secrecy that’s essential to the operation of the U.S. government in these areas to continue, and I think the people who have broken these tacit and formal agreements and taken classified information and turned it loose are basically traitors to the country."

(more, and a good video at link)
http://redrightvideos.com/bill-clintons-cia-director-just-poked-hole-latest-russia-hysteria/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Because there has been a pattern of divulging secret information without penalty we can assume this problem will only get worse until people start going to prison.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I wonder how the leftists on CNN reacted to his statement? :pondering:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I wonder how the leftists on CNN reacted to his statement? :pondering:

I'm sure his remarks were not welcome at Communist News Network. He said the exact opposite of what they expected/wanted him to say. I really enjoyed watching him shove their nonsense right back in their face.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.