Author Topic: Hillary becomes butt of many jokes when ‘Fox & Friends’ tweets long list of embarrassing election loss excuses  (Read 821 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

BizPac Review
Carmine Sabia
June 1, 2017

Who hasn’t Hillary Clinton blamed for her election defeat?

After her additions to the list yesterday, which included the Democrat National Committee that rigged the primary for her, there aren’t many scapegoats left.

And the team at Fox News’ “Fox & Friends” highlighted Hillary’s pathetic blame game on Thursday when by tweeting her growing list of excuses.

(funny twitter responses at link)
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/06/01/hillary-becomes-butt-many-jokes-fox-friends-tweets-long-list-embarrassing-election-loss-excuses-497713
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Hillary will never stop with her conspiracy theories and self-delusion. It would be funny if she weren't dead serious.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Tucker Carlson was having a blast last night making fun of her bringing up 'Macedonian influence' in her election. He couldn't stop laughing about it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Tucker Carlson was having a blast last night making fun of her bringing up 'Macedonian influence' in her election. He couldn't stop laughing about it.

That is my favorite - "content farms in Macedonia." I also like how she calls it "Russia-Wiileaks" like it is one word. She even said Russia and WikiLeaks are the same thing. *****rollingeyes*****
Principles matter. Words matter.