Author Topic: El Salvador Officials in Panic After Trump Sends Hundreds of Gang Members Back  (Read 1389 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Eagle Rising
Written by Keely Sharp
2 days ago

“You know about MS-13? Get them the hell out of here, right?” – President Trump

President Trump is deporting so many MS-13 gang members back to El Salvador that the country’s officials are actually in a panic! The fear that the return of the vicious gangsters, who often use machetes to kill people, could create an outbreak of even more violence than there already is in the deadly country.

ICE has already sent 398 gang members back to El Salvador this year, and it’s only May. For the total year of 2016 there were 532 members sent back. You can see the steep increase in deportation. Due to the sharp change, Salvadoran officials have held emergency meetings to work on legislation to monitor the criminals who are being sent back by the boatload.

(more)
http://eaglerising.com/44280/el-salvador-officials-in-panic-after-trump-sends-numerous-gang-members-back/

This reminds me of Palestinians. There is no Muslim country that wants Palestinian 'refugees', and many of them ban Palestinians from immigrating. It is a similar situation. These guys are so depraved, violent, and murderous, that the only people in the world who willingly accept them are incredibly naive, pollyanna, White, Christian countries. The Muslims know better.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 05:17:34 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They shouldn't have sent us their problems in the first place.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They shouldn't have sent us their problems in the first place.

True. And now Trump is sending 'their problem' right back to them. And they don't like it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
El Salvador, like a lot of those countries down there deal with their criminals and extremely poor the same way...they send them to us and make it our problem.

It's time they get their rejects returned to them...I hope this is true for a lot more of this happening.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Who here thinks Jeb!, Kasich, Rubio, Fiorina or even Cruz would be sending them back in such numbers?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Who here thinks Jeb!, Kasich, Rubio, Fiorina or even Cruz would be sending them back in such numbers?

Oh, I think a couple of them would be doing something similar.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Damn it...   This Trump guy is doing everything he can to get me to start liking him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.