Author Topic: MSNBC Analyst SHOCKS Host By Insisting Jared Kushner Is A Russian Agent [VIDEO]  (Read 789 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Daily Caller
CHUCK ROSS
12:15 PM 05/29/2017

MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle was taken aback on Monday when an analyst for the network insisted that President Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is a Russian agent.

“You really think he wants to be a Russian agent? I mean that’s kind of a stretch,” Ruhle said during her exchange with Naveed Jamali, an MSNBC analyst who has written about his work as a former FBI double agent.

Jamali weighed in on the latest reports that Kushner proposed opening up a secret backchannel with the Russian government during a December meeting at Trump Tower with Russia’s ambassador, Sergey Kislyak.

Kushner, who is one of Trump’s closest advisers, is reportedly a person of interest — though not a target — in the FBI’s probe of Russian election meddling.

(more and video at link)
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/29/msnbc-analyst-shocks-host-by-insisting-jared-kushner-is-a-russian-agent-video/

Just to give you an idea of how far-gone the Left in America has become, even the MSNBC host thought this guy is off his rocker.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.