Author Topic: College Students Furious Over Release Of Video Showing Their Temper Tantrum (Video)  (Read 1316 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
BB4SP

I would really like to know if these crybabies talk to their parents the way they’re talking to the teachers and staff of these colleges. These parents have gone terribly wrong.

BTW, students learn your history. A lot of today’s whites are also descended from slaves. Irish people were sold and brought here as slaves as well. No one today owes anyone “reparations” for slavery. There is no one alive today who either served as or owned slaves. Get the over it, move on and stop using it as an excuse for your own racism!

They don’t like the way they look when they are faced with their own childish behavior? Well, that’s just too dang bad!

(more and video at link)
http://bb4sp.com/students-furious-video-temper-tantrum/

This is one of the weirdest scenes I have ever witnessed. It is a video of a gang of very young White snowflakes, pumping their fists and yelling "Black Power!" Isn't that 'cultural appropriation'? I wonder how BLM would feel about that, since they tend to ban any/all White people from their meetings and gatherings. As the article points out, are they going to go home and shout "Black Power!" at their parents, relatives, and friends? No matter how I look at it, I simply can't explain it. These kids are truly brainwashed beyond reason.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 11:37:12 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

That video might be the best argument for closing down at least half of the nation's liberal arts colleges.  Sure, Evergreen St. might be the wackiest lib/leftist institute of "higher" learning  in the country. But it seems many instances of this type of insane/childish behavior have been displayed in many other colleges across the U.S.
This is just too much....those morons don't belong in college, and any admin people who tolerate that type of infantile behavior should be fired.

Wingnut

College admins have to protect their phony baloney jobs.   The need these snowflakes.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Our so-called "institutions of higher learning" are today chock-full of self-involved, entitlement-addled little twerps, many, if not most of whom would be better served were they shipped off to boot camp, had their stupid heads shaved and made to follow a disciplined routine for the first time in their lives.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 01:45:04 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline goatprairie

One would think that after all the craven, ultra-liberal college admin people have given in to every infantile demand of the SJW babies, the babies will finally relent and get on with their lives.
But, of course, they won't. They'll continue attacking people who are as liberal/leftist as they are because they can't abide the fact that they're failures.  They're losers who will continue to fail at everything but can't accept it.   Somebody else must always be blamed for their failures. 
The only good thing that might come out of this is that the ultra-libs running these institutions of lower learning will discover that being
one with the downtrodden masses will avail them naught.  In the final violent struggle, they'll be put up against the wall just like all the nasty, conservative, bible-thumpers they despise.  Except, unlike the admin libs,  the bible thumpers will be shooting back at the SJWs.