Author Topic: Obama’s $400 Million Secret Channel MSM Refuses to Report, But They Certainly Blast Jared Kushner  (Read 856 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

ConsJournal
By amorgan
May 30, 2017

It should come as no surprise that the liberal mainstream media was chomping at the bit to report on Jared Kushner’s attempt to set up a secret channel of communication with Russia before President Trump took office.

Kushner met with Russian officials briefly in December as part of his role in the transition and as a diplomatic conduit to the State Department. And – of course – right on queue, Democrats called for Kushner to be fired after the reports were made public.

However, can we talk about the fact that Barack Obama worked behind the scenes for months, if not years, with the Russians, and Democrats and the liberal media said NOTHING about it?  Shocking, I know!

What’s worse is that Barack Obama even worked behind the scenes with the Iranian regime, the top sponsor of state-sponsored terrorism, and again, we didn’t hear a peep about it from the Dems or the MSM.

(more)
http://consjournal.com/obamas-400-million-secret-channel-msm-refuses-to-report-but-they-certainly-blast-jared-kushner/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.