Author Topic: Trump Stands Next to Mattis, Sings Nat'l Anthem at Memorial Day Ceremony — and His Critics Are Outraged  (Read 1774 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Independent Journal Review
BY JASON HOWERTON
May 30, 2017

President Donald Trump has come under fire again — this time, for singing the national anthem.

Trump was joined by Vice President Mike Pence and Defense Secretary James Mattis at the event honoring fallen heroes at Arlington National Cemetery’s “Tomb of the Unknown Soldier” on Memorial Day.

With his hand over his heart, President Trump is seen clearly on video belting out the words of “The Star-Spangled Banner.”

(more about this 'scandal' at link)
http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/05/885225-trump-stands-next-mattis-sings-natl-anthem-memorial-day-ceremony-critics-outraged/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

"If Trump cured world hunger Democrats (and Nevertumpers) would accuse him of causing over population"

LOL :beer:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 02:00:09 am by Wingnut »

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Suppressed

“Ladies and gentlemen, please join the United States Air Force band in singing our national anthem”

Good for him, doing so.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Dateline #nevertrumps United,

"Trump sings out of key, holds his hand wrong, and other assorted trivialities."

offering further evidence that McMuffin shoulda won,dammit
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

"Trump sings out of key, holds his hand wrong, and other assorted trivialities."

*****rollingeyes*****  **nononono*

Proverbs 26:11
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 10:59:19 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline MOD3

Two hours on the outside looking in wasn't enough for you today?  Are you trying to making it 24 hours?

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,265122.0.html

Your call.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Two hours on the outside looking in wasn't enough for you today?  Are you trying to making it 24 hours?

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,265122.0.html

Your call.
I accept this warning. I know what I did, that violated the new rules. "...taunting and goading."

I will be very quick to report equal misdeeds, by others in order to keep the moderating function even handed.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Mod1

I accept this warning. I know what I did, that violated the new rules. "...taunting and goading."

I will be very quick to report equal misdeeds, by others in order to keep the moderating function even handed.

By all means, report what you think is wrong, but don't make the mistake of thinking you moderate this forum. 

Offline Suppressed

@truth_seeker

What's amusing is how laughable the post was that got you into trouble.  I get called a #nevertrumper, yet the post right above yours is mine, defending Trump.  (If you haven't ever referred to me that way, and don't consider me one, then I apologize.)

@Mod1 @MOD3  I hope this is okay, calling the post "laughable," as I'm not attacking the poster, and I give support to my claim, not just toss an insult.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn