Author Topic: Every man should have a woman who looks at him the way the President of Croatia looked at Trump  (Read 1090 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Bizpac Review.
Scott Morefield
May 27, 2017

While last week’s NATO summit did include a few awkward moments between Present Trump and feckless, sold-out European leaders like France’s Emmanuel Macron and Germany’s Angela Merkel, the media characterization of a foreign delegation entirely in contempt of our president is belied by at least one world leader.

Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, the current President of Croatia and the first woman to hold the office, also attended the summit, and her view of Trump is apparently vastly different from her snowflake counterparts. According to Balkan Insight, Grabar-Kitarović “even got tickets to Trump’s inauguration [in January], but decided not to go so that her next visit would be ‘an even more productive one,’ once Trump is President.

(more)
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/05/27/every-man-women-looks-way-president-croatia-looked-trump-495880
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Well word gets around.........

Sure she heard he has a "liking"  for Eastern European Women. Fem de' Natasha

Think about it....   2/3 of his marital roster is from that vicinity
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
She may be a bit old for him but it is about the schedule for him to be looking for his next wife.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
She may be a bit old for him but it is about the schedule for him to be looking for his next wife.

Well, she does have a 16 year old daughter ......  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink