Author Topic: Allen West: Police chief BEHEADED by ISIS-inspired terrorists  (Read 1453 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Allen West Republic
As Written By Allen B. West
MAY 25, 2017

ISIS-inspired Islamist extremists have beheaded the chief of police in Marawi City on Mindanao Island in the Philipines. The terrorists also seize a Catholic priest and some worshipers. President Rodrigo Duterte has declared martial law on the island that has a large population of Muslims. If pasts actions are a reference, Mr. Duterte will have a severe, take-no-prisonerss response for these terrorists.

(much more at link)
http://allenwestrepublic.com/allen-west-police-chief-beheaded-by-isis-inspired-terrorists/

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Allen West: Police chief BEHEADED by ISIS-inspired terrorists
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 01:23:44 pm »
I'm hoping for the Pershing Protocol.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 02:06:44 pm »
I'm hoping for the Pershing Protocol.

Duterte does not play patty-cake with Muslim terrorists like the West does. When he decides to go in to clean this situation up, there will likely be few survivors. It would not surprise me to see him eliminate Islam altogether from all the islands. He doesn't play games.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 02:19:08 pm »

Duterte does not play patty-cake with Muslim terrorists like the West does. When he decides to go in to clean this situation up, there will likely be few survivors. It would not surprise me to see him eliminate Islam altogether from all the islands. He doesn't play games.

If he can eliminate Islam from the Phillipines, I would let him have a crack at the rest of the world.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 03:40:13 pm »
If he can eliminate Islam from the Phillipines, I would let him have a crack at the rest of the world.

The guy would be superman to accomplish it.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 04:12:08 pm »
Allen West is whom would do well in that department as well.

As for Duterte, I'm sure he'd treat them harshly; this is interesting about him.
DUTERTE’S TERROR TIES Gangster-killing Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte admits his COUSINS have joined ISIS – and vows to take action if he ‘meets them in a corner’

Duterte's revelation comes amid a spate of ISIS related attacks in the south-east Asian country
By Saloni Sardana
4th January 2017, 12:26 pm
Updated: 4th January 2017, 1:11 pm               

PHILIPPINE president Rodrigo Duterte has revealed that his cousins may have joined terrorist groups linked to ISIS and has vowed to take action if he ever met them face-to-face.

The president, famous for his blunt remarks and tough stance on drugs, made the comments in an interview on Wednesday with Philippine based citizen journalism website Rappler.

Continued: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2533047/gangster-killing-philippine-president-rodrigo-duterte-admits-his-cousins-have-joined-isis-and-vows-to-take-action-if-he-meets-them-in-a-corner/

I chalk this up to how Duterte seems to talk, is it true? Maybe, maybe not. He received a Catholic education early on. But he seems to stand for the Philippines security.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2017, 12:47:16 am »
240b wrote:
"Duterte does not play patty-cake with Muslim terrorists like the West does. When he decides to go in to clean this situation up, there will likely be few survivors. It would not surprise me to see him eliminate Islam altogether from all the islands. He doesn't play games."

More power to him. To cleanse (and yes, I mean "ethnic cleansing") the Philippines of islam, it's going to take what… it's going to take.

In before the usual crowd who will accuse of brutality, or... whatever.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2017, 01:01:03 am »
240b wrote:
"Duterte does not play patty-cake with Muslim terrorists like the West does. When he decides to go in to clean this situation up, there will likely be few survivors. It would not surprise me to see him eliminate Islam altogether from all the islands. He doesn't play games."

More power to him. To cleanse (and yes, I mean "ethnic cleansing") the Philippines of islam, it's going to take what… it's going to take.

In before the usual crowd who will accuse of brutality, or... whatever.
It is his country. He has not been known for playing nice with those he does not like, and Islam (and Islamists) are a direct challenge to his rule. Cleaning that mess up will be neither easy, nor pretty.
The results could make the PI a better place in the long run. How much longer that run would be remains to be seen.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis