Author Topic: Trump Secretly Disappears For A Few Hours Overseas – Here’s The Unbelievable Reason Why  (Read 2014 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

AFF
BY DEAN JAMES
MAY 25, 2017

There has certainly been no shortage of media coverage as President Trump makes his first trip oversea as POTUS and while he is doing fantastic, the liberal media is slamming him and Melania. From no head scarfs, the way the First Lady is dressed, the holding hands ‘scandal’, and the strong message that the President is sending to the world, the liberal media is determined to bash the president to the best of their ability.

While the MSM does their best to cash in on anything they can spin negatively, they are missing all the wonderful things that President Trump is doing. And it’s intentional.

Case in point:
There’s one outing in Israel that media “conveniently” missed and it’s clear as to why they chose not to cover it. Because it is wonderful and the hateful libs only want to paint Trump as evil. They are assholes, frankly.

Check this out. THIS is Trump.

(more)
http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2017/05/25/trump-disappears/

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline anubias

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Oh this made me cry.

A mitvot.

"So shines a good deed in a weary world"
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

They are assholes, frankly.

That is some fine reporting.  Posting this wasn't a complete waste of time, and the letter isn't as phony as a 3 dollar bill.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline dfwgator

Democrats will say that she's a Russian spy.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That is some fine reporting.  Posting this wasn't a complete waste of time, and the letter isn't as phony as a 3 dollar bill.

@Once-Ler, I do not know you. I do not like or dislike you. But, from my own point of view you have some 'issues' you need you need to deal with. TDS is not just an insult, it is a real, medically defined, mental condition.

Ripping a little girl with cancer just because you hate Trump that much, that's out of bounds. That is not a normal response to this situation.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

Good to hear.

If there's a media blackout, it seems that was intentional.  This would have been covered by some outlets.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 06:33:29 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline DiogenesLamp

While the MSM does their best to cash in on anything they can spin negatively, they are missing all the wonderful things that President Trump is doing. And it’s intentional.

The New York controlled Liberal Democrat Media system does more damage by censorship than they do with their "fake news"  stories.   

They deliberately left out all reporting on what a CREEP   Obama was/is   and because they didn't provide the American public with CORRECT AND ACCURATE information about what a snake bastard Obama was,  he got elected.   

They left out all the information they could about how Bill Clinton was a CREEP BASTARD,   and how he had protested against his own country and toured behind the Iron curtain living with communists in the 1960s.   

One party control of the Media system is now a existential threat to the United States.  The public cannot make rational decisions when information is deliberately kept away from them by partisan censors. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Good to hear.

If there's a media blackout, it seems that was intentional.  This would have been covered by some outlets.

So we are all content to allow the fate of our nation to continue being controlled by Liberal Democrats in New York who decide what "news"  they will allow us to see.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Democrats will say that she's a Russian spy.

As perhaps will some supposedly "conservatives," and Republicans on this site.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@Once-Ler, I do not know you. I do not like or dislike you. But, from my own point of view you have some 'issues' you need you need to deal with. TDS is not just an insult, it is a real, medically defined, mental condition.

Ripping a little girl with cancer just because you hate Trump that much, that's out of bounds. That is not a normal response to this situation.

I do know your writing 240B, and if I disliked you, or thought you incapable of writing something worth considering I would put you on ignore.  Basically we only disagree on one issue, and aside from your support for our President, I find myself agreeing with much of what I read.  I also think you express your opinion well.  I am quite certain you love your family, friends, and country.  :patriot:

Thank you for your nearly sincere concern for my mental health.  I know I have TDS.  Much like half of America I am desperate to find a way out of this rabbit hole.  Fortunately, I heavily self medicate, so you need not worry for me.    :laugh:

http://www.pressreader.com/israel/jerusalem-post/20120103/282900907446438
FUTURE LEADER

Jerusalem Post 3 Jan 2012(Ronen Zvulun/reuters)
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu meets with cancer patient Emily Inbar, 9, before yesterday’s Likud faction meeting at the Knesset. Inbar told
Netanyahu that she hopes to be prime minister one day.

http://www.president.gov.il/English/Presidential_Activities/Press_Releases/Pages/news_161214_01.aspx
President Reuven and First Lady Nechama Rivlin this morning (Tuesday) hosted at the President's Residence, a Chanukah party for the children of 'Rachashei Lev' which seeks to improve the lives of children with cancer, and that of their families.

<snip>

At the event, eleven year old Emily Imbar from Modi'in spoke on behalf of the children visiting.  She spoke about her daily struggle with her illness and thanked the President for his warm words.  She said, "I was a normal girl, just like all children.  I liked to play in the park, to go to after-school clubs and play with my friends.  But four and half years ago, I fell ill and my life changed.  Instead of going to school, I go to hospital.  The teachers, I have swapped for the team at 'Rachashei Lev', and my friends are those who sit with me here today.  I wanted to thank the President and the First Lady for hosting us, it has really brought us enjoyment.  It is a great honor to be here today especially, as we begin the festival of miracles, whose symbol is light and hope.  I pray that I, along with all the children suffering, will have our own Chanukah miracle, and that next year we will all come together in health.  Thank you and happy Chanukah."

Emilee(Emily) has been used as a prop by politicians for years.  She has now been fighting cancer for over half her life, and clearly she must be very sick, because although she spoke quite eloquently at the Presidential Chanukah event 3 years ago...she now can't spell business or meeting...even in a letter to her hero President [insert name here].  Sad that her parents don't care enough to proofread her embarassing letter to the Leader of the Free World(choke).

I know that may sound cynical to a Trump supporter, but have you ever noticed that President Trump will push aside leaders of foreign nations to be the center of attention?  How he takes credit for common sayings like "priming the pump?"

Why did President Trump sneak away?   Why not invite the press to attend?  and how do Trump supporters blame the media for not covering a story they were prevented from attending by President Trump?  Something smells bad about this story...so bad that the Isreali media isn't covering it either.

search for Emily Inbar or Emilee Inbar

www.haaretz.com/misc/search-results
http://hamodia.com/?s=emilee+imbar
http://www.jpost.com/

There is nothing to find.  I think that is very strange.

I wish you a blessed Memorial Day Weekend.  My family will be remembering my uncle who died in the Korean War, and the dead and living relatives who served and returned. :patriot:

...Then we are going to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 09:08:50 am by Once-Ler »

Offline libertybele

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.