Author Topic: Fake Homeless Lady Gets Called Out; Threatens Life Of Camera Person  (Read 1710 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Red Right Videos
May 25, 2017

This lady goes all around town begging for money, and her sign states that she is homeless. As she goes to unlock her year-2014 vehicle, some pedestrians approach her to call her out on her CRAP.

(more and video at link)
http://redrightvideos.com/fake-homeless-lady-gets-called-threatens-life-camera-person/

It takes a 'special' kind of person to be able to do this. It would be interesting to know what her reasoning is. She obviously has some psychological issues, and seems to have no sense of shame whatsoever.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

She should have told them that she stole the car from a Trump voter so she had a place to sleep. Everything would have been okie dokie after that.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
According to the report, she was arrested. Although I can't imagine what charge would be. As far as I know, what she did is immoral, but not necessarily 'illegal'.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

According to the report, she was arrested. Although I can't imagine what charge would be. As far as I know, what she did is immoral, but not necessarily 'illegal'.

Death threats. Soliciting without a license. Panhandling without a license. Illegally parking in a business. You name it the cops got something they can get this kook with.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Death threats. Soliciting without a license. Panhandling without a license. Illegally parking in a business. You name it the cops got something they can get this kook with.

I have to deal with a dozen or so panhandlers everywhere I go, even if I'm just going to buy groceries. I doubt very much that any of them has a license. I've never even heard of a panhandler's license. With my very limited understanding of law, I'm pretty sure 'soliciting' is a different thing. But, I'm not sure of the details of all this.

The death threat was not really serious. It's more like my boss telling me, 'If you lose this account, I'll kill you!'. I don't think I could have him arrested for that.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 04:57:44 am by 240B »

Offline Frank Cannon

I have to deal with a dozen or so panhandlers everywhere I go, even if I'm just going to buy groceries. I doubt very much that any of them has a license. I've never even heard of a panhandler's license. With my very limited understanding of law, I'm pretty sure 'soliciting' is a different thing. But, I'm not sure of the details of all this.

The death threat was not really serious. It's more like my boss telling me, 'If you lose this account, I'll kill you!'. I don't think I could have him arrested for that.

Cops make shit up as they go. Up until about 20 years ago they would pull out the trusty "Mopery with Intent to Creep". It was a BS charge that the cops would tag on someone they had nothing on but wanted to haul off the streets.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Red Right Videos
May 25, 2017

This lady goes all around town begging for money, and her sign states that she is homeless. As she goes to unlock her year-2014 vehicle, some pedestrians approach her to call her out on her CRAP.

(more and video at link)
http://redrightvideos.com/fake-homeless-lady-gets-called-threatens-life-camera-person/

It takes a 'special' kind of person to be able to do this. It would be interesting to know what her reasoning is. She obviously has some psychological issues, and seems to have no sense of shame whatsoever.
There are people like her everywhere, begging for money can be quite lucrative and there will always be people like her going for the easy buck which hurts the people that really are down on their luck and need the help. I see a regular group of beggars holding up signs stating they are homeless with all sorts of variations, starving kids, lost job, whatever, and usually they are dressed and groomed better than I can afford. The most ridiculous was about five or six years ago when a youngster no more than early twenties was holding a sign by the freeway that said, "Please help, homeless GULF WAR VET". Hell he wasn't even born yet!

Offline dfwgator

I have no reason to carry cash anymore.   Keeps the bums away when they know you don't have cash on you.

Wingnut

Cops make shit up as they go. Up until about 20 years ago they would pull out the trusty "Mopery with Intent to Creep". It was a BS charge that the cops would tag on someone they had nothing on but wanted to haul off the streets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liCpN_VzpSA&ab_channel=RoperTake

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

mop·er·y
ˈmōpərē
noun
1. US informal
the action of committing a minor or petty offense such as loitering.
"we got guys doing stretches for passing bad checks and aggravated mopery"

2. rare
feelings of apathy and dejection.

Ah Ha! That's it. Aggravated mopery.

Offline Suppressed

Re: Fake Homeless Lady Gets Called Out; Threatens Life Of Camera Person
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 06:51:33 pm »

@240B

She was charged with three counts of throwing a missile at a moving vehicle in violation of Virginia Statute 18.2-154 (felony), for throwing bottles of Gatorade at cars.

It's my understanding that panhandling is illegal in Henrico County, but that's not what they arrested her for.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn