Author Topic: Speculation Swirls as Sean Hannity Announces Sudden Vacation Amid Fox News Turmoil  (Read 19215 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
So you know who the killer is, then?  Until the killer is caught, the death should be investigated, just like every other murder.  I'm happily on board with that.

But that's not what you want.  You want your preconceived delusions validated that this was really a political hit job by the Clinton/DNC mafia.  And for that you don't have a single shred of evidence.

Well, we never really had any 'evidence' that Vince Foster was a political hit job either - but the circumstances with the Clinton history in Arkansas lent itself to me winking with tongue firmly planted inside cheek anytime someone talked about 'Vince Foster's suicide'.

Myself, anytime there is an involvement of Democrats, The Clintons and the Oligarchy and their operatives - I prefer to err on the side of nefarious political hit jobs/kidnappings/evidence shredding/coverup and any kind of overt terror and corruption one might think of.

Just to be on the safe side and looking objectively at what goes on in the cesspool at D.C.

That's just how I prefer to look at them after a lot of observation.

And no, I cannot stand anything coming from the Alex Jones wing of tinfoildom.  But this is the Clintons and the Democrat Party having their secrets leaked out we are talking about.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 02:35:30 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Look I've tried to follow all this, there seems be a persistent TROLL at work, but what I haven't seen addressed is what part Ted Cruz's father had in Rich's death.

Damn that Lyin' Ted.........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline endicom

Good God, there you go again with your bullshit lies.   I never said that....YOU said it. 

But it's been imparted to you in an internet forum and so must be so.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Look I've tried to follow all this, there seems be a persistent TROLL at work, but what I haven't seen addressed is what part Ted Cruz's father had in Rich's death.

I saw a thread earlier that his life sentence had been overturned.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My agenda is this:  facts first, speculation second, particularly political speculation.  Until and unless there are facts that suggest otherwise there is absolutely no call to start pulling out the old Clinton murder conspiracy B.S. and turning this guy's tragic death into some politically-motivated hit.

Where are the facts that would differentiate this from all of the other tragic killings in D.C.?
I am all for facts. I'd love to see some. However someone who is alleged to be connected and in a position to dump possibly damning information on the DNC wakes up dead in the morning, there is going to be speculation. Or do you believe Vince Foster just drove to the park and offed himself?

In lieu of facts, and especially with past occurrences in the DC area, some coincidences are a little much to just write off. That isn't saying that some homeboy didn't hit the dead body lotto and cap someone who might be important, it is just saying that there are strong rumors that a compelling motive exists for someone to commit Murder 1.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Mod1

We're giving this thread a little rest for a while. Please cease the sniping when asked repeatedly to do so by a mod. Thanks.