Author Topic: Speculation Swirls as Sean Hannity Announces Sudden Vacation Amid Fox News Turmoil  (Read 19218 times)

Offline jpsb

/snicker

A "botched robbery" is a perfect description for a mugging that went bad because the mugger's gun went off when he didn't expect it to and he shot a victim he had no intention of shooting.  At that point the would-be mugger is more likely to flee in panic without taking the time to grab the wallet and the jewelry than he is to hold down his panic and rifle the dying man's pockets.

Rich was shot multiple times. Shot once maybe a mistake shot two or three times? Deliberate.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I don't see a connection, also that woman was appointed by Bush.

You OBVIOUSLY don't know who Candace Marie Claiborne is.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Rich was shot multiple times. Shot once maybe a mistake shot two or three times? Deliberate.

No not necessarily.  It depends on what caliber the gun was that was used.

And you've watched too many TV crime shows.

Most shootings don't involve one bullet being fired.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Oceander

Perfectly consistent with someone who got too jazzed up and pointed a loaded gun at someone whom they didn't really mean to shoot.  Unless the gun in question was a single action revolver with a heavy trigger, multiple shots don't definitively differentiate between intentional shooting and adrenaline-amped reactive shooting.  Even the cops in NYC have a bad habit of letting their auto-pistols get away from them and unloading an entire clip without thinking. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
coincidence is a lot stranger than you seem to be able to imagine.  I don't see anything more than coincidence.  And you haven't provided any facts that say otherwise, just desperate political fetish.

What isn't coincidental is the need for a conspiracy theory to distract from the collapsing of the Trump administration. They desperately want to blame the media, Soros, and liberals but nobody is more responsible than Trump and his most avid supporters. To make matters worse, we warned them for 18 months that this would happen if a man so clearly lacking in intelligence, tact, morality, civic and constitutional knowledge.

The right wing media collapse is a reflection if the growing unpopularity of Trump.

Offline endicom

What isn't coincidental is the need for a conspiracy theory to distract from the collapsing of the Trump administration. They desperately want to blame the media, Soros, and liberals but nobody is more responsible than Trump and his most avid supporters. To make matters worse, we warned them for 18 months that this would happen if a man so clearly lacking in intelligence, tact, morality, civic and constitutional knowledge.

The right wing media collapse is a reflection if the growing unpopularity of Trump.

This thread was immediately derailed from Hannity and Fox News to Never Trump. You led the derailment and have obsessively, irrationally persisted in the same Never Trump rant you engage in thread after thread.

Offline jpsb

You OBVIOUSLY don't know who Candace Marie Claiborne is.

You are correct, I haven't the slightest idea I just read that she was appointed by W

Silver Pines

@jpsb

Attacking the source and not the content?

Sorry, but I don't think OAN is any more objective than Hannity.  During the campaign, OAN was openly against the coverage of the p-grabbing tape, and they came out against Megyn Kelly for questioning Trump at the debate.  They also hired Corey Lewandowski. 

The DC police called it a "botched robbery".  Dear reader, what exactly is a botched robbery?  Mr. Seth Rich was shot, he was on the ground, no one was calling for help, and he was left on the ground with his watch, his cell and his wallet on his person.

I can tell "dear reader" what a botched robbery is if OAN can't figure it out.  It's a robbery that goes wrong for some reason and isn't completed.  Rich was found with none of his belongings missing.  A string of robberies had occurred in that particular area, and in fact, Rich was murdered on a street corner where two robberies occurred earlier.  The police believe it was a botched robbery and there's no other evidence to believe otherwise. 

Why?  So everyone would know it was NOT a robbery, NOT a "botched robbery" he was left in his own pool of blood as an example.  You mess with the DNC and you also will be lying in your own pool of blood. [/i] 

Again, there's no evidence to believe that---just a strong desire for it to be so.

Attacking the source and not the content? More on Seth

You're talking about sources, and you're using PRAVDA to try and bolster your argument?  Are you kidding me?

Offline jpsb

This thread was immediately derailed from Hannity and Fox News to Never Trump. You led the derailment and have obsessively, irrationally persisted in the same Never Trump rant you engage in thread after thread.

A lot of these NeverTrumper are a sick bunch. Here we have an unsolved murder of a Washington DC DNC staffer and they do not want a through investigation to find the killer(s). And why? Because it just might turn out the Seth Rich not the Russians are responsible for Wikiwleaks getting the DNC emails. They would rather a murder goes free then lose the DNC/Hillary "the Russians did it" talking point/fairy tale.

Wikileaks has flat out stated that no state actor (Russians) had any role in their getting the DNC emails.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 03:00:21 pm by jpsb »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
A lot of these NeverTrumper are a sick bunch. Here we have an unsolved murder of a Washington DC DNC staffer and they do not want a through investigation to find the killer(s). And why? Because it just might turn out the Seth Rich not the Russians are responsible for Wikiwleaks getting the DNC emails. They would rather a murder goes free then lose the DNC/Hillary "the Russians did it" talking point/fairy tale.

Wikileaks has flat out stated that no state actor (Russians) had any role in their getting the DNC emails.

Wikileaks??

Seriously?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline roamer_1

The other day as I was reading the forum, it crossed my mind that I haven't seen so many accusations of "hate" since I used to argue with liberals on the old AOL politics boards.

@CatherineofAragon
It is a caution. And it needs to be said over and over again.I am not familiar with Conservatives who are fond of the term, or the argument. Not very long ago, one would have been laughed off of Conservative sites for such a pointless and infantile accusation.

What an embarrassment.

Silver Pines

I'm pretty sure that Hannity always takes the week of Memorial Day off for vacation.  How is this being spun as "news".... much less as news that Hannity is leaving Fox?  I'm confused.  Since Hannity is a fervent supporter of Trump, is this just a bit of moist-dreaming on the part of the anti-Trump crew?

@XenaLee

I think you're right...I haven't watched Fox in, I don't know, maybe a year and a half.  But I think I recall that the Fox headliners always take off at least a week for most holidays.  We'll see what happens.

But if he does get canned, he can thank himself for it.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon
It is a caution. And it needs to be said over and over again.I am not familiar with Conservatives who are fond of the term, or the argument. Not very long ago, one would have been laughed off of Conservative sites for such a pointless and infantile accusation.

What an embarrassment.

@roamer_1

I agree.  It's a tactic to try and shut down argument.  Doesn't work, though.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
So, if I get it right, OAN is arguing it can't be a botched robbery because it were a botched assassination? Bit circular, that.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline roamer_1

coincidence is a lot stranger than you seem to be able to imagine.  I don't see anything more than coincidence.  And you haven't provided any facts that say otherwise, just desperate political fetish.

WHAAAAT? You want FACTS??
How quaint.

Silver Pines

Wikileaks??

Seriously?

@txradioguy

Oh, come on.  You mean you don't trust that famously anti-American source which got Americans and our allies killed?  /s

Offline jpsb

@jpsb
You're talking about sources, and you're using PRAVDA to try and bolster your argument?  Are you kidding me?

@CatherineofAragon

No, today Pravda is more credible then the American MSM. I go to foreign source for news, not the propagandists that write fairy tales for the globalist Marxists that run our media.

There is zero evidence that Seth Rich death was the result of a robbery, ZERO. Please present a single piece of evidence that supports that conjecture.  And why does the DNC fight so hard to prevent a real investigation? Where is Rich's laptop? All the cops had on body cams, where is the footage? Where are the autopsy results? Why is everything about this case kept hidden?

Oceander

Why don't you try engaging with what's been said and not solely with the delusions in your head.  Nobody is saying that this guys murder shouldn't be investigated - it should - what I and others are saying is that hoary old anti-Clinton political conspiracy theories do not constitute an investigation of any sort, and that to-date those purveying these conspiracy theories have not elicited anything to undermine the conclusions of the investigation that has been done (whether slipshod or not). 

Instead, all we get when we point out that you haven't put any clothes on your emperor yet is character assassination, something that is becoming a very tiresome habit of the Trump true believers. 

Offline jpsb

Wikileaks??

Seriously?

Name one time Wikileaks has been wrong. You can't, Wikileaks is the most credible organization on the planet.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@CatherineofAragon

What an embarrassment.

Its the same as the "but Clinton/Obama" crap.  Everything Trump does wrong is responded to with claims that Obama or Clinton did it too. The fact that Obama or Clinton did something wrong is exactly why Trump should not do them.

If Trumpers insist on continuing that crap they need to start explaining why they need Trump to be more like Obama or Clinton.

Oceander

@CatherineofAragon

No, today Pravda is more credible then the American MSM. I go to foreign source for news, not the propagandists that write fairy tales for the globalist Marxists that run our media.

There is zero evidence that Seth Rich death was the result of a robbery, ZERO. Please present a single piece of evidence that supports that conjecture.  And why does the DNC fight so hard to prevent a real investigation? Where is Rich's laptop? All the cops had on body cams, where is the footage? Where are the autopsy results? Why is everything about this case kept hidden?

Hmmm.  He was shot on a street corner where a number of armed robberies have taken place in a dangerous neighborhood at night.  Sometimes a cigar is just a really good smoke, not a Clinton conspiracy.   

Offline roamer_1

Why don't you try engaging with what's been said and not solely with the delusions in your head.  Nobody is saying that this guys murder shouldn't be investigated - it should - what I and others are saying is that hoary old anti-Clinton political conspiracy theories do not constitute an investigation of any sort, and that to-date those purveying these conspiracy theories have not elicited anything to undermine the conclusions of the investigation that has been done (whether slipshod or not). 

Instead, all we get when we point out that you haven't put any clothes on your emperor yet is character assassination, something that is becoming a very tiresome habit of the Trump true believers.

YES!!! Wait for conclusions! What an unique idea! I am really surprised someone hasn't thought of it before!

Oceander

YES!!! Wait for conclusions! What an unique idea! I am really surprised someone hasn't thought of it before!

To paraphrase what the Soviets supposedly said about the Nuremberg trials: sentence first, trial later. 

Offline jpsb

When you have an unsolved murder of a prominent DNC staffer in our capital during a contentious presidential campaign, I any many others think all possible angles should be looked into. Even the ones that might reflect badly on the DNC. Democrats and NeverTrumpers strongly disagree.

Offline Victoria33

This.  The other day as I was reading the forum, it crossed my mind that I haven't seen so many accusations of "hate" since I used to argue with liberals on the old AOL politics boards.
@CatherineofAragon
@txradioguy

I won't be posting on political threads anymore.  If I have something to say to someone, I'll private message her/him/them.