Author Topic: Trump widens search for new FBI director  (Read 1421 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump widens search for new FBI director
« on: May 24, 2017, 07:10:01 pm »

Trump widens search for new FBI director

The president is broadening the search after at least two rounds of interviews with more than 10 contenders.

By Josh Dawsey and Josh Gerstein

05/24/2017 11:46 AM EDT

Updated 05/24/2017 01:25 PM EDT

President Donald Trump is seeking new candidates to replace fired FBI Director James Comey, broadening the search after at least two rounds of interviews with more than ten contenders for the post, a senior administration official said Wednesday.

Administration sources had previously described former Sen. Joe Lieberman as the leading prospect for the high-profile job, but he ran into resistance from Democrats who questioned the wisdom of installing a former politician as FBI director, particularly as the agency grapples with a politically sensitive probe into possible ties between Russia and Trump’s presidential campaign.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/24/trump-fbi-director-search-238766
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Trump widens search for new FBI director
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 11:45:47 pm »
My vote is Judge Roy Moore.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 12:22:42 am »
   Maybe someone will come along shortly and explain why everyone seems to be turning down this position.
   Perhaps no one wants to be put in the position of Investigating their Boss and getting Comeyized, whether he deserves it or not, the MSM/Dems are going to continue to demand it.  He certainly needs a strong ally over there now.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 12:27:15 am »
My unnamed sources tell me that Ephram Zimbalist Jr is high on the short list.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 12:32:16 am »
My unnamed sources tell me that Ephram Zimbalist Jr is high on the short list.

Speaking of, I once had Acts and Romans on cassette that were narrated by Ephraim Zimbalist, Jr.  He did an awesome job.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 12:37:54 am »
   I'm partial to Brunets, personally @Frank Cannon Here's my Vote

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 03:38:33 am »
   I'm partial to Brunets, personally @Frank Cannon Here's my Vote

Paget Brewster is GD hot.