Author Topic: We’re Seth Rich’s parents. Stop politicizing our son’s murder (Seth's Parents Write Opinion Piece in the Washington Post )  (Read 2729 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Noot Gingrich says that everything he knows about it came from blogs.

Maybe I should start a blog that just spews bs
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Its a simple enough formula.

Sound like you support Trump and say "Fake News" a lot and the cattle will eat anything you feed them.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

That market is way oversaturated.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline kevindavis007

Its a simple enough formula.

Sound like you support Trump and say "Fake News" a lot and the cattle will eat anything you feed them.

and advertise gold and god knows what...

Offline kevindavis007

Offline Frank Cannon

They should be shot for what they did..

No. The group of folks who gave us warrant-less wire taps, the Patriot Act, Homeland Security and the TSA should be shot.

Without them there would be none of those other people.

Offline Hoodat

Warrantless surveillance has been around long before the Patriot Act.  The FISA Appellate Court ruled a while back that warrantless surveillance was Constitutional as long as it was expressly used for national security.

It is up to the fourth branch of government (i.e. the people) to decide whether any lines are being crossed with the use of said surveillance.  With the Obama Administration, it was clear early on in 2009 that he was abusing this authority.  And the very people who screamed bloody murder when George W. Bush listened in on a cell phone conversation in Pakistan were complicitly silent when Obama conducted warrantless surveillance on his political opponents.  The same people who called for Chuck Colson's head for handing over one unopened FBI file to the President said 'no foul' when First Lady Hillary was caught with 2000 opened FBI files in her possession.

It is up to the people to decide whether their President is exercising his Constitutional power in a manner that is in balance with the Constitutional restraints placed upon government.  Unfortunately, half of our population (mostly Democrats) hold the Constitution in contempt, and will embrace any excess on their side while shoving the Constitution in the faces of the other side even when not warranted.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
One would think that Richs' parents would want every avenue investigated in the search for Seth killer(s). Very strange to not want a full and through investigation. Somewhere there is a murder walking free, catching him/her trumps the wishes of Rich family.

I find their continuing impassioned pleas for people to leave this alone getting a little strange.

Unless people are physically bothering them, why are they in such a tizzy about people speculating on the possibility of murder.

Yes, it's probably painful to have the subject of your son's death continually brought up but it always happens if a suspicious death occurs to a well-known person.

People speculated about Scalia's death.  I didn't.  People die and he was an older gentleman, but that just shows what happens.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline anubias

Good idea!  You've had plenty of practice.  I'd say you're read for it.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 08:24:52 pm by anubias »

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline beandog

Why would you do that when you do such a good job of it right here without any effort. :shrug:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That was my initial thought as well.

Looking at it from the perspective of a parent, no amount of threats to life and property could stop me from seeking to bring justice to my son's murderer. Someone must really have them by the short hairs. Virtually a hostage situation.

@Old Warrior in Exile

Looks as thought there are others who think like us.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/sharyl-attkisson-pressure-sponsors-drop-news-stories-like-seth-rich-dangerous-new-development-video/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Actually Hillary used him to do just that... here it is on video (skip to 1:30 in video).... I am sure the parents had NO problem with what Hillary did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciLJaEPnyw4
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline DiogenesLamp

Don't you do enough of that on other people's websites? 

Sorry.  Couldn't help it. 

:)
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —