Author Topic: Maxine Waters Reveals Proof Trump is Russian Agent 😂 (Video)  (Read 786 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

DeplorablesNews

(funny video at link)
http://deplorablesnews.com/waters-reveals-proof-trump-russian-agent/

This is a video of Maxine Waters explaining that all of Trump's slogans and talking points during the campaign were all developed by Putin and Russia, and then given to Trump.
'Crooked Hillary' - Putin
'Lock her Up!' - Russia

This woman is crazier than Nancy Pelosi. And I didn't think that was even possible. But apparently it is. Check it out.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

geronl

Re: Maxine Waters Reveals Proof Trump is Russian Agent 😂 (Video)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 12:34:32 am »
How in the world did you get an emoticon into the title??

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 12:36:48 am »

TBR has a policy that posters should not change the original title. That is the title as it is written at the link.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

geronl

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 12:37:24 am »

TBR has a policy that posters should not change the original title. That is the title as it is written at the link.

Interesting

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 12:41:18 am »

We've noticed that recently too. Nothing 240B did, it looks like a new fontset. It isn't actually a traditional emoticon but a font (like Wingdings on stereoids). If you look at the page html source, the image shows up even in plain text view.

geronl

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 12:43:32 am »
We've noticed that recently too. Nothing 240B did, it looks like a new fontset. It isn't actually a traditional emoticon but a font (like Wingdings on stereoids). If you look at the page html source, the image shows up even in plain text view.

Interesting, I remember when odd fonts would not appear normally if you didn't have it on your computer.