Author Topic: Trump-hating Maxine Waters Caught Taking Money From Russians  (Read 733 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

ConsJournal
By amorgan
Posted on May 21, 2017

As you may or may not know by now, it has practically become routine for California Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters to call for the impeachment of President Trump due to his alleged ties to Russia.  However, interestingly enough, it turns out Waters has a rather large sum of money tied to Russia…via investments.

That’s right.  According to Got News, Waters’ most recently available House financial disclosure documents, she held $200,000 in Russia-linked retirement accounts:

(more)
http://consjournal.com/trump-hating-maxine-waters-caught-taking-money-from-russians/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Trump-hating Maxine Waters Caught Taking Money From Russians
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 11:41:34 pm »
Thank you SO much for finding this jewel.

This is truly rolling on the floor funny.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 11:41:52 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump-hating Maxine Waters Caught Taking Money From Russians
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 11:42:20 pm »
I'm waiting for the accusations against Trump's collusion with the Russians to come full circle when it winds up the Clinton and Bammy are the ones who colluded with Russia.  Can everyone say "uranium"?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.