Author Topic: Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement  (Read 14678 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Russiagate is doing real damage to Trump and the NeverTrumpers (most but not all) are enjoying seeing the hated Trump brought to his knees over the fairly tale that Trump colluded with Russia to beat Hillary. Should it turn out that Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails Russiagate will be exposed as the lie that it is. So if you are hard core NeverTrump or a loyal Rat then you do not want a serious impartial investigation into the murder of Seth Rich.

But we are going to get a serious investigation since job one of the Special Counsel will be to determine how Wikileaks got the DNC emails.
First off, as someone who could be ID'd as "neverTrump" I can safely say most of us don't particularly care about the supposed Russia claims, either. That's a Democrat thing. (Believe me, though, if, as it's speculated, it goes back to Paul Manafort, then it might become an issue for us because Manafort was the one who fixed the primaries to get Trump the nomination.)

Second, it takes more than some innuendo to prove the DNC ordered a hit-job on a guy, and I'm sorry to say it, but at this point, innuendo and speculation is all anyone has. We have to assume not only that the DNC did so, but that the rationale for it was even valid (that Rich was the one behind the Podesta hack), which again has no evidence. Assange won't release his source and the only testimony we have is that of a professional pirate who wasn't directly involved in the situation and has a history of dubious statements.

If the DNC did it, they covered their tracks impeccably. I don't trust even the Clinton machine to pull that off. Obama, maybe.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Oceander

First off, as someone who could be ID'd as "neverTrump" I can safely say most of us don't particularly care about the supposed Russia claims, either. That's a Democrat thing. (Believe me, though, if, as it's speculated, it goes back to Paul Manafort, then it might become an issue for us because Manafort was the one who fixed the primaries to get Trump the nomination.)

Second, it takes more than some innuendo to prove the DNC ordered a hit-job on a guy, and I'm sorry to say it, but at this point, innuendo and speculation is all anyone has. We have to assume not only that the DNC did so, but that the rationale for it was even valid (that Rich was the one behind the Podesta hack), which again has no evidence. Assange won't release his source and the only testimony we have is that of a professional pirate who wasn't directly involved in the situation and has a history of dubious statements.

If the DNC did it, they covered their tracks impeccably. I don't trust even the Clinton machine to pull that off. Obama, maybe.

:thumbsup:

Offline kevindavis007

The reality is this.. People who post conspiracy stuff online and on sites like kim dot com, probably don't even believe the BS they are posting.  Also, I don't even think they are truly conservative. I think they are lefties posing as conservatives to make our side look like fools (they are doing a good job so far). Just because a site post anti Hillary crap, doesn't make the site conservative. 
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

The reality is this.. People who post conspiracy stuff online and on sites like kim dot com, probably don't even believe the BS they are posting.  Also, I don't even think they are truly conservative. I think they are lefties posing as conservatives to make our side look like fools (they are doing a good job so far). Just because a site post anti Hillary crap, doesn't make the site conservative.

Interesting reading from Cass Sunstein about using conspiracy theories for political ends.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1084585