Author Topic: Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement  (Read 14695 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Aren't the murder and non-murder parts of DC only a couple blocks apart?
That's why they always told the school kids to "stay with the group", even in the '60s..
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Then one weighs pros and cons, for the pro-conspiracy side, one would say "he had his wallet and money still", this could have been a thrill killing for someone who then ran off on foot.  Rodney Wheeler who investigated this is a former DC homicide detective.

It doesn't look like anything is there to me. It doesn't hurt to look considering what seem to be suspicious circumstances.  I'm certainly not on the inside of how people might take care of business in politics, CIA, etc.

Rod Wheeler: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/rod-wheeler-seth-rich-fox-private-investigator-detective-wikileaks-washington-dc-bio/

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
4Chan is where stuff is made up that even the National Enquirer would decline to print.

Lately they have been trolling the hell out of the media too. They have been taking it out of 4Chan. They had several major media outlets reporting people using the OK symbol was a secret White Nationalist sign. They also started Pizza Gate.

To this day, freepers still believe stuff from 4Chan.

geronl

To this day, freepers still believe stuff from 4Chan.

Which is extremely sad and possibly entertaining.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

seriously, 4Chan, Gateway Pundit and Kim.com??

Can you find 3 less reliable and less trustworthy sources??

Offline Smokin Joe

DNC, Hillary, Chuck Schumer.

Do I win a prize?  :tongue2:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Does this work:   :da man:

geronl

How about the Golden Snark..

Offline TomSea

I say Kim DotCom doesn't provide rubbish to prove his points, bets, I would not be confident to bet a lot but we have been down this road before.

It seems Assange threatened to leak damaging stuff and nothing happened.

On the other side of the coin, someone did leak and Wasserman Schultz stepped down.

I try to see all angles and in a logical way.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah. WaPo, the NY Times and you.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I think the girlfriend is in on it.

Seriously, who keeps someone on the phone for 89 minutes?    :smokin:

Offline Smokin Joe

Customer service.

C S Lewis

geronl

Was her number a 1-900 number?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Murders in D.C. happen almost hourly.  While this particular person's death is tragic (as are all murders) despite the tinfoil being tossed around in here, the D.C. Metro Homicide doesn't have the time or the resources to drop everything and focus on one murder just because some internet trolls threw some red meat out for the conspiracy nuts to chew on.

His murder will get solved...eventually...but in reality his is just one in a long list of unsolved murders in D.C. in 2016 that they are working on when they can.

*****rollingeyes*****   You're FOS.

YTD for 2017.....42 homicides

2016 total     .....135 homicies, down 16%

http://mpdc.dc.gov/page/district-crime-data-glance

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the time it happened, I sensed sumtin' wasn't right about the Rich murder.

I wonder who he was with in the hours (very late) before the murder?

If it was a robbery, wouldn't the robbers have told him to hand things over? That would imply a face-to-face confrontation (not shot in the back).
If it was intended to be a "kill first, then take" robbery, why didn't they take anything?

It weren't no robbery -- not even one "gone wrong".
It was something else.
What was it?

Remember how strange the initial reports of the Watergate burlary were, back in 1972?

Offline Frank Cannon

I've dated one of those back in the day....

Offline ABX

It seems Assange threatened to leak damaging stuff and nothing happened.

Assange's leaks so far have been very, very damning, it just seems no one in power cares. I can guarantee, if what was in the Podesta emails was about a Republican, it would have been jail time and all day news coverage. And that's just the Podesta leaks. Assange hasn't been a BS'er. The only problem is I think he over-estimates the media and legal authority caring.

Wingnut

I've dated one of those back in the day....

It's a club I wish I hadn't joined.  But what the hell. Stab wounds heal.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 10:35:45 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Smokin Joe

How about the Golden Snark..

Why, thank you, thankyouverymuch. I wanna thank my momma, my daddy, the academy... :silly:

C S Lewis

Offline ABX

It's a club I wish I hadn't joined.  But what the hell. Stab wounds heal.

I think we all have been/are in that club at some point in time. It is the crazy/hot matrix.

Offline Smokin Joe

If it was a robbery, wouldn't the robbers have told him to hand things over? That would imply a face-to-face confrontation (not shot in the back).
If it was intended to be a "kill first, then take" robbery, why didn't they take anything?

It was something else.
What was it?

Remember how strange the initial reports of the Watergate burlary were, back in 1972?
I tend to agree. Bad hood, bad time, on foot, seems odd for someone who should know the area. I'd need more info--not just shot in the back before I could come to any concrete conclusion, but if there is a serious political motive, that would have me take a good long look before writing it off as a 'random killing'. D.C. has been rough for as long as I can recall, but "random" seems like thin stuff to kill someone for. Unfortunately the source has been crying wolf a lot, and you know how that works out--and it may be that they are just stirring the pot for whatever reason.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 10:42:42 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

It was something else.
What was it?

Great points, in itself it's fishy.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It was a hit.

Subpoena Jack Palladino's cell phone records for 60 days, with the 30th day being the day of the murder.

....and not merely for phone calls or texts.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

I think we all have been/are in that club at some point in time. It is the crazy/hot matrix.

From that chart, I appear to be living in the Danger Zone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E