Author Topic: About That WaPo Story That Says Someone In The Trump White House Is a Person Of Interest In Russia Probe.... Matt Vespa  (Read 817 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

About That WaPo Story That Says Someone In The Trump White House Is a Person Of Interest In Russia Probe
Matt Vespa
5/20/2017 9:00:00 AM - Matt Vespa

So, we had two stories yesterday that related to the ongoing investigation into possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, or any other issues that may come from this inquiry. Former FBI Director Robert Mueller has been appointed as special counsel to the DOJ’s investigation, giving him a wide mandate to look into this case. The New York Times article noted that President Trump told the Russians that the pressure had been eased due to James’ Comey’s firing from the FBI. This was said in a meeting the day after he fired Mr. Comey—May 9—where he also called the former FBI chief a “nut job.” This meeting was documented and White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer did not refute the story at all.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/05/20/about-that-wapo-story-that-says-someone-in-the-trump-white-house-is-a-person-of-interest-in-russia-probe-n2329515
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hopefully everyone here knows that someone being a "person of interest" doesn't mean a damned thing! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien