Author Topic: The First Women’s College To Admit Transgender Dudes Has Now Declared A Financial Emergency  (Read 1188 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Daily Caller
Eric Owens
9:42 AM 05/19/2017

The first all-female college in the United States to admit male undergraduate students who identify themselves as female officially declared a “financial emergency” earlier this week.

The women’s school in dire economic straits is Mills College in Oakland, California, reports Inside Higher Ed.

The board of trustees announced that Mills is currently running a $9 million yearly operating deficit. The $9 million shortfall is about 16 percent of the school’s 2017 budget of $57 million.

The budgetary crisis will cause professors and administrators to lose their jobs, trustees said. Also, there is a plan in the works to restructure the curriculum.

(more)

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/19/the-first-womens-college-to-admit-transgender-dudes-has-now-declared-a-financial-emergency/

Target redux. Liberals never learn that their war on 'reality' is doomed to fail every time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

Yes, they are kaput but they've retained their principles, their integrity.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 04:32:10 am by endicom »

Offline anubias

Yes, they are kaput but they've retained their principles, their integrity.

:silly:   :beer:

Offline mountaineer

No, I really am transgender! I'm not just saying that to get into a girls' dorm.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org