Author Topic: Obama IRS Tyrant Lois Lerner Floats New Ridiculous Excuse For Secrecy  (Read 1392 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

POLITISTICK.COM
POSTED BY: MATTHEW K. BURKE MAY 15, 2017

In May 2013, Obama IRS tyrant Lois Lerner openly admitted using the powerful agency to target the Tea Party and other conservative groups in order to help Obama in the 2012 election.

After the public admission, Obama infamously promised that there was not even a “smidgen” of corruption at the IRS, as Lois Lerner — more than once — pleaded the Fifth Amendment against the American people to conceal her crimes.

(excerpt)

In February 2014, it was uncovered that of the existing nonprofits that were targeted for IRS surveillance, 83% were conservative. Amazingly, of the groups that the Obama IRS selected for audit, 100% were conservative.

(more at link and it is a good read)

https://politistick.com/obama-irs-tyrant-lois-lerner-floats-new-ridiculous-excuse-for-secrecy/#
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 10:35:05 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
So - she's had "death threats" and fears for her life if she testifies?

Tough effing shit. Try using fear of death as an excuse not to co-operate with the IRS.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Tough effing shit. Try using fear of death as an excuse not to co-operate with the IRS.
She can be safe if placed in solitary confinement.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Oceander

She's so full of $hit. 

Offline Night Hides Not

Cry me a river...these 'death threats' are fake news. In today's world, law enforcement can track down almost anything.

She's making this stuff up from her tony, multimillion dollar home in Bethesda. Her husband continues to ply his trade with a big DC law firm, taking advantage of the contacts made while he worked at the IRS.

Ms. Lerner kept her maiden name, and the obvious reason is to evade conflict of interest regulations. One can only imagine the number of times she's helped out her hubby.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline the_doc

Lerner said during her testimony that she did "nothing wrong."  I think she believes that.  Hmmm...