Author Topic: Will Keith Olbermann Be Arrested for his latest rant? Some say YES!  (Read 842 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The BlackSphere
by C.P. Stetsko | May 14, 2017

Keith Olbermann fuels himself on ignorance. He so desires to be relevant.
After his unceremonious dismissal from MSNBC, Olbermann has bounced around looking for somebody to “love him long time”. No takers, so he’s now bottom-feeding.

In a 7-minute rant posted on GQ Magazine’s Twitter feed–yes, this Olbermann now creates his OWN videos–the Leftist lunatic made his boldest statement to date. Olbermann actually appealed to foreign governments and spy agencies around the world. Further, he asked them to assist in overthrowing President Trump and the government of the United States.

http://theblacksphere.net/2017/05/will-keith-olbermann-be-arrested/

If you thought Waters and Pelosi were the most crazy batshit loonytoons on the Left, you haven't seen anything yet. Check this out. It will blow your mind.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Don't know about arrested, but a visit from the guys in low key suits is on the cards.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Image result for keith olbermann images
      RESISTANCE! DAMN IT!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.