Author Topic: When Will Republicans Dump Trump?  (Read 61147 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: When Will Republicans Dump Trump?
« Reply #550 on: May 19, 2017, 12:56:25 am »
LOL!   Then he tries to turn it around on me.

You're the 3rd man in on an ongoing back and forth, and suggests I want to literally come to your houses and tie you up.

How far did you go in your English studies?

Did you draw the short straw tonight or something?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #551 on: May 19, 2017, 12:58:14 am »
Let's stop the rectum references... *****rollingeyes*****
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #552 on: May 19, 2017, 12:58:31 am »
The little bit of good he has done so far keeps getting overshadowed by the stuff he keeps screwing up.

So I keep reading. Time will tell the truth from fantasy.

Hope springs eternal.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #553 on: May 19, 2017, 12:58:58 am »
Oh, wait!   

What about your claim that I was coming literally to tie you up and put you in the trunk, pajama man?   

Thanks for proving @CatherineofAragon  correct about you a few posts up.

I think "keyboard tough-guy gasbaggery from someone who wouldn't budge off his sofa" was how she described you.

Bloviating empty threats do not exactly lend any credence to points you wish to make about anyone.

But if you were stupid enough to put your money where your mouth is, I would happily indulge you without use of my irons.

I'll even put on sparring gear for you.  You can keep your boots and brass knuckles on.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 12:59:16 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #554 on: May 19, 2017, 01:00:21 am »
You betcha.  While they are sulling and whining, while they are waiting for a third or fourth party and a perfect candidate, we will man the barricades with the weapons we actually have.
And you will be defeated, just as you are being defeated now
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #555 on: May 19, 2017, 01:00:38 am »
So I keep reading. Time will tell the truth from fantasy.

Hope springs eternal.

I hope he rebounds from the first disastrous couple months and does some good things.

We're screwed if he turns out to be what we've predicted he will be as President.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #556 on: May 19, 2017, 01:03:45 am »
Funny, it's the worthless republicans who are in Congress that are to blame for lack of conservative policy.  We had to vote for Trump because he was the republican. By that standard we have to vote for ANY republican because at least he's not a democrat.  And look where that gets us. And we, who decided we had enough of that circle jerk, are mocked because we've left the circle and called it what it is.  Now not just mocked, but threatened. 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #557 on: May 19, 2017, 01:07:29 am »

Let's stop the garbage boy references.     *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline MOD8

« Reply #558 on: May 19, 2017, 01:14:10 am »
I have an idea!  Let's just stop.  Locked.

Offline flowers

« Reply #559 on: May 19, 2017, 02:05:57 am »
I have an idea!  Let's just stop.  Locked.
Look at that...another thread locked!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #560 on: May 19, 2017, 02:07:19 am »
It's night of the living thread.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #561 on: May 19, 2017, 02:13:17 am »
Look at that...another thread locked!

...to hell with it.   

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 02:14:52 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #562 on: May 19, 2017, 02:30:12 am »
What "principle" are you referring to @Hoodat

<sigh>

Again, get the federal government the hell out of the health insurance industry, put an end to baseline budgeting, reduce spending to a level no higher than 19% of GDP, end the Social Security Ponzi scheme by replacing it with real investment, and put a stop to printing up new money to finance federal spending.

It's called 'limited government'.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 02:30:52 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #563 on: May 19, 2017, 02:37:02 am »
<sigh>

Again, get the federal government the hell out of the health insurance industry, put an end to baseline budgeting, reduce spending to a level no higher than 19% of GDP, end the Social Security Ponzi scheme by replacing it with real investment, and put a stop to printing up new money to finance federal spending.

:hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #564 on: May 19, 2017, 02:38:20 am »
   Thank you @mystery-ak  for allowing us to play with these disillusioned, homeless Freepers. I may even miss them if John ever finds a new wheel.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #565 on: May 19, 2017, 02:38:32 am »
So, the 'Republicans' will be even MORE moderate.   And the strident SOCONS will have to be tied up in the trunk.   

And @Hoodat .....there's no place else for you to go.   

Ah, the SOCON bogeyman.  How quaint.  Nevermind that I never mentioned a singe social issue.  I simply want the power of government severely curtailed just as our Founding Fathers intended.  Clearly, you believe otherwise, just as your 'tied up in the trunk' phrase indicates.  At least we now know which of us supports liberty and which of us supports tyranny (as long as it's his kind of tyranny).
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #566 on: May 19, 2017, 02:44:28 am »
<sigh>

Hoodat 2020!
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Silver Pines

« Reply #567 on: May 19, 2017, 02:49:54 am »

@mystery-ak

Lol, post of the night. 

Offline flowers

« Reply #568 on: May 19, 2017, 02:53:32 am »
It's night of the living thread.
   :silly:  @RoosGirl

Offline flowers

« Reply #569 on: May 19, 2017, 02:55:23 am »
 Homeless Freepers... now that is funny! @corbe  We are homeless right now.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 02:58:04 am by flowers »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #570 on: May 19, 2017, 03:14:50 am »
Ah, the SOCON bogeyman.  How quaint.  Nevermind that I never mentioned a singe social issue.  I simply want the power of government severely curtailed just as our Founding Fathers intended.  Clearly, you believe otherwise, just as your 'tied up in the trunk' phrase indicates.  At least we now know which of us supports liberty and which of us supports tyranny (as long as it's his kind of tyranny).

Christ, Almighty.   Can ANYBODY read?

I separated you from them.   Go ahead.  Look.

See?      *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #571 on: May 19, 2017, 03:21:26 am »
Christ, Almighty.   Can ANYBODY read?

I separated you from them.   Go ahead.  Look.

I did.  You offered a binary choice.  (Sound familiar?)

A.  Join a more moderate Repubican Party
B.  Get locked in the trunk with the SOCONS.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Silver Pines

« Reply #572 on: May 19, 2017, 03:24:20 am »
Homeless Freepers... now that is funny! @corbe  We are homeless right now.  :laugh:

@flowers, btw...when you go back to TOS and Jim is talking about the new server he needs money for, you might want to ask him what happened to the new server he bought about three years ago.  The site crashed during every one of the 2012 debates, and on election night.  He seemed really excited when he and John bought the thing.

It sure didn't last long....

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #573 on: May 19, 2017, 03:26:09 am »
I did.  You offered a binary choice.  (Sound familiar?)

A.  Join a more moderate Repubican Party
B.  Get locked in the trunk with the SOCONS.

You're a sturdy Conservative who happens to dislike Donald Trump on a personal level.  You're pragmatic.

Are you going to jump in the fire with the nutz?   Or, are you going to be part of a bigger and greater Republican Party.?

If you read that post that upset you again, you'll see it that. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #574 on: May 19, 2017, 03:28:16 am »
@flowers, btw...when you go back to TOS and Jim is talking about the new server he needs money for, you might want to ask him what happened to the new server he bought about three years ago.  The site crashed during every one of the 2012 debates, and on election night.  He seemed really excited when he and John bought the thing.

It sure didn't last long....

Yeah, but after the administration fees, transportation fees, salaries and bonuses, this is the "new" server they ended up with....