Author Topic: When Will Republicans Dump Trump?  (Read 61130 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: When Will Republicans Dump Trump?
« Reply #600 on: May 19, 2017, 04:46:23 am »
They don't hand out checks for alcoholism anymore so I have had to cut back on my trips to Vegas to meet whores.

They still do that there?

I thought everything was online or on Amazon these days.

You know, a virtual drive up to a twosome in furs and high heels and place a bid like on eBay for a potential score?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #601 on: May 19, 2017, 04:54:10 am »
They still do that there?

I thought everything was online or on Amazon these days.

You know, a virtual drive up to a twosome in furs and high heels and place a bid like on eBay for a potential score?

Tried the Amazon thing, but the items were getting damaged on the UPS trucks before delivery.

Online corbe

« Reply #602 on: May 19, 2017, 04:55:26 am »
Don't panic. When all your fair weather friends head back to their psychotic shit hole, I will still be here to knock you down when you are up.

BTW, I wasn't zotted either. My page is still there intact as a creepy reminder like that of being raped in prison. If I could remember all the DOS programming you needed to use to conduct business over there I would get rid of it.

That scares the living $hit out of me Frank, I've seen you on your bad days, Jeez, I'd rather have a rectal examination from

* in context this is not the same reference to rectal as before, which has been banned temporarily.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #603 on: May 19, 2017, 04:58:30 am »

* in context this is not the same reference to rectal as before, which has been banned temporarily.

"Rectal" has been banned? One of these days I have to quit my business so I can be here when this crazy stuff goes down.

Online corbe

« Reply #604 on: May 19, 2017, 04:59:02 am »
Tried the Amazon thing, but the items were getting damaged on the UPS trucks before delivery.

They don't come pre blowed up Frank, buy an Air Compressor you Cheap Ba$tard.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #605 on: May 19, 2017, 05:01:28 am »
The unmovable principles of the Social Conservatives, Fiscal Conservatives, Foreign Policy/Defense Conservatives, and the civil libertarians. You can look them up.

You have no idea what you're talking about do you....you're rather like a mile wide and an inch deep.  And yet you still wonder why your version of conservatism cannot gain political traction...even though it's "unmovable".

@roamer_1

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #606 on: May 19, 2017, 05:03:45 am »
You have no idea what you're talking about do you....you're rather like a mile wide and an inch deep.  And yet you still wonder why your version of conservatism cannot gain political traction...even though it's "unmovable".

@roamer_1
Apparently you didn't look them up.  **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #607 on: May 19, 2017, 05:04:40 am »
@DCPatriot

I guess there's "no place to go' if politics is your entire life, but if it is, you need a break, anyway.

No worries @CatherineofAragon ... @DCPatriot has a rather full life.   ^-^

Online corbe

« Reply #608 on: May 19, 2017, 05:06:31 am »
No worries @CatherineofAragon ... @DCPatriot has a rather full life.   ^-^

I'm curious as to how you know this @Right_in_Virginia care to elaborate?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #609 on: May 19, 2017, 05:07:02 am »
Apparently you didn't look them up.  **nononono*

Well, you beat me to that one. Nuff said.

888high58888

Online corbe

« Reply #610 on: May 19, 2017, 05:08:26 am »
  Does it come in Crayon?

« Reply #611 on: May 19, 2017, 05:14:28 am »
Apparently you didn't look them up. 

Why?  Based on everything the conservative geniuses here write there are 720 versions of everything "immovable" . . . from fornication to immigration to taxation.  I wanted your version ... but apparently you don't have one.

And somehow you blame me for this.  @Smokin Joe    :shrug:

Offline rodamala

« Reply #612 on: May 19, 2017, 05:16:34 am »
@Freya

Because this thread needs more kitties...

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #613 on: May 19, 2017, 05:19:21 am »
Why?  Based on everything the conservative geniuses here write there are 720 versions of everything "immovable" . . . from fornication to immigration to taxation.  I wanted your version ... but apparently you don't have one.

And somehow you blame me for this.  @Smokin Joe    :shrug:
I am no clairvoyant. You never said you wanted my version. And somehow you blame me for that?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #614 on: May 19, 2017, 05:20:07 am »

I bet.  I've seen documentaries on mishandling of packages:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q6_9A90cUk

I mean, when you order this:

and your item arrives looking like this:

I hope you contacted Amazon customer service to make sure you filed a claim and were able to return the item and get your money back. 

Feel for you bro. 

Did you try the local mall?

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

« Reply #615 on: May 19, 2017, 05:20:16 am »
Well, you beat me to that one. Nuff said.

888high58888

Well ., I'll give you the same reply:  What's your version of the conservative "immovables"  Based on everything written by conservatives here, there's a hell of a lot of confusion about this.

So, now's your chance .... Enlighten me @roamer_1   Consider it doing God's work.

Come on... give it your best damn shot. (And don't forget to ping me .... I'll look forward to your answer tomorrow)

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #616 on: May 19, 2017, 05:21:50 am »
Well ., I'll give you the same reply:  What's your version of the conservative "immovables"  Based on everything written by conservatives here, there's a hell of a lot of confusion about this.

So, now's your chance .... Enlighten me @roamer_1   Consider it doing God's work.

Come on... give it your best damn shot. (And don't forget to ping me .... I'll look forward to your answer tomorrow)
For starters, part of it is in cursive. Are you up for that?

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #617 on: May 19, 2017, 05:24:33 am »
@Freya

Because this thread needs more kitties...

I see how You are trying to hijack this Thread @rodamala and everyone already knows Trump does not like Cats or Dogs or Republicans.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #618 on: May 19, 2017, 05:48:31 am »
My guess is that he only did that to try to fool the non-thinking "evangelical Christians" who wanted to pretend he wasn't an amoral letch who sexually assaulted women on a regular basis.

Unfortunately, it worked, and for the most part "evangelicals" no longer have any moral authority.

@musiclady

Bingo

And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just. - Romans 3:8
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline rodamala

« Reply #619 on: May 19, 2017, 05:52:16 am »
   I see how You are trying to hijack this Thread @rodamala and everyone already knows Trump does not like Cats or Dogs or Republicans.

Just taking advantage of an unlocked "locked" thread that may as well be TBR's version of the TOS Undead Thread.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 05:59:59 am by rodamala »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #620 on: May 19, 2017, 05:56:54 am »

Did you try the local mall?

That's a sad subject in my area. Our anchor store for the mall was a Montgomery Ward. A local Indian tribe claimed the housewares section was on sacred land and took it over. The store went out of business because 78% of their profits were from spatula sales. Now all we have for shopping is an old guy in a beat up Econoline van who moves hot merchandise every Tuesday morning. By the time I get there all the good stuff is usually gone.

Damn Indians.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #621 on: May 19, 2017, 06:01:38 am »
That's a sad subject in my area. Our anchor store for the mall was a Montgomery Ward. A local Indian tribe claimed the housewares section was on sacred land and took it over. The store went out of business because 78% of their profits were from spatula sales. Now all we have for shopping is an old guy in a beat up Econoline van who moves hot merchandise every Tuesday morning. By the time I get there all the good stuff is usually gone.

Damn Indians.

Careful, paleface! You didn't check out the goods inside? You can tell they are genuine.  Carefully Handcrafted In Native America? Jugs And Pottery American Navajo?

Says so, right on the label.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 06:02:21 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #622 on: May 19, 2017, 06:01:46 am »

@Right_in_Virginia

Like I said, go look it up. Social Conservatism and Fiscal Conservatism are easily found, and listing their basic principles.
Defense Conservatism is a little tougher, and civil libertarianism (Goldwater) has to be strained away from Big 'L' Libertarianism, But it's doable.

Those are the factions.
You have no right to call yourself conservative if you do not support the principles of at least one of those factions. Reaganism supports all factions.
The only other legitimate Conservatives are what is now dubbed 'paleoconservatives', who are in short, the very same factions, omitting social conservatism

Neoconservatism plays lip service and doesn't even know what Conservatism is. You know... 'Moderates'... Pragmatists. Since they come from the moderate wing, and eschew the principles, they are not conservatives.

If you want my help with it, you can look me up on the subject on FR, Otherwise, go find it yourself. Maybe when you're done, you can surprise me by actually listing the principles of the factions, along with an indication as to which you adhere.

I won't be waiting. If you don't know by now...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 06:09:52 am by roamer_1 »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #623 on: May 19, 2017, 06:04:32 am »
For starters, part of it is in cursive. Are you up for that?

LOL!  :beer:

Online corbe

« Reply #624 on: May 19, 2017, 06:05:45 am »
                    I remember that show, I saw the rerun last fall.