Poll

President Trump needs to fire some of his staff. They are doing him and the country a disservice.

Agree
24 (88.9%)
Disagree
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Does President Trump have a staff infection? ANOTHER UPDATE  (Read 8375 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
President Trump needs to fire some of his staff. They are doing him and the country a disservice.

President Trump has made excellent appointments for his cabinet and Supreme Court.

However, the same cannot be said about his staff. He has a staff infection. Some of his staff members need to be fired. They are incompetent and / or yes men. They undermine him. They make him look bad. They don't represent him well.

Suggestions on those who should be canned:
  • Reince Priebus
  • Sean Spicer
  • Kellyanne Conway
  • Steve Bannon
  • Anthony Scaramucci
  • Who else?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 08:26:28 pm by Machiavelli »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Does President Trump have a staff infection?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 11:27:13 pm »
Would be great if he fired himself.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 11:28:03 pm »
As unpopular as this opinion might be, I think he should listen to Bannon more.  He tends to temper Trump's NE liberal ideas a bit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 11:34:22 pm »
Considering that NO ONE foresaw the reaction the Dems had on the firing of Comey...yes, I would say a few need to go..they are supposedly seasoned politicos...and should have foreseen this..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 11:48:34 pm »

Exactly.  The problems in the Oval Office begin and end with Trump.

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 12:02:48 am »
Considering that NO ONE foresaw the reaction the Dems had on the firing of Comey...yes, I would say a few need to go..they are supposedly seasoned politicos...and should have foreseen this..

Exactly. 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 12:12:24 am »
Add John Barron to the list.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2017, 12:19:58 am »

The buck stops somewhere short of the Oval Office.  :silly:

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2017, 12:23:35 am »
Blaming his staff are we???????????

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2017, 01:09:21 am »
Blaming his staff are we???????????

Somewhat, but he hired them so where does the blame lie?

Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2017, 01:57:17 am »
Personally, the way Trump has acted lately I think he is suffering from a yeast infection.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2017, 09:09:49 am »
It's 4 am

My first thought was he had a cold when I saw your headline.

:silly:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Wingnut

What's he going to do when no one will take the job? Because its an impossible job cleaning up after Trump.

Even Charmin refused the job!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2017, 11:29:46 am »
It's amazing that one person disagreed with the poll... who could be that stupid?

Offline Applewood

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2017, 03:03:12 pm »
I don't care who is on Trump's staff - it has to be nearly impossible to do a good job when the boss undermines you and everything you try to do. 

For example -- the Comey firing. I would have thought that Trump's staff would have met, or athe least someone would have prepared a memo -- discussing what the official story should be. Instead, we have staffers saying one thing and Trump another. As a boss in the corporate world, Trump should have made sure that he and his underlings were all in the same page.  Looks like he didn't do that.  Says something about Trump's management skills - or lack thereof.  I get the feeling that Trump doesn't really manage at all.  He lets his employees flail about; then he contradicts and sabotage them. 

Frankly, I'd say anyone who works for Trump and is canned ought to consider it a good thing.  It has to be hell working for an incompetent, perhaps mentally ill, employer. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2017, 03:15:07 pm »
I don't care who is on Trump's staff - it has to be nearly impossible to do a good job when the boss undermines you and everything you try to do. 

For example -- the Comey firing. I would have thought that Trump's staff would have met, or athe least someone would have prepared a memo -- discussing what the official story should be. Instead, we have staffers saying one thing and Trump another. As a boss in the corporate world, Trump should have made sure that he and his underlings were all in the same page.  Looks like he didn't do that.  Says something about Trump's management skills - or lack thereof.  I get the feeling that Trump doesn't really manage at all.  He lets his employees flail about; then he contradicts and sabotage them. 

Frankly, I'd say anyone who works for Trump and is canned ought to consider it a good thing.  It has to be hell working for an incompetent, perhaps mentally ill, employer.

I have a similar boss - if you do good, you're golden, if things don't turn out well, don't expect him to have your back.  I don't always like it, but it does produce results.  And, he's the opposite of incompetent or mentally ill.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2017, 03:34:38 pm »
I have a similar boss - if you do good, you're golden, if things don't turn out well, don't expect him to have your back.  I don't always like it, but it does produce results.  And, he's the opposite of incompetent or mentally ill.

And if Trump was like your boss, then that would be ok.  But I'm inclined to believe that Trump derives some perverse pleasure out of deliberately wrecking his employees' careers and pitting them against each other.    He constantly changes his mind and his strategy.  I'm not even sure he has a strategy.  How does an employee keep up?  And what really is accomplished?  I can't see what benefit to the presidency and to the good of the nation is derived by this behavior?  Seems to me if you are going to make your employees' jobs even harder, you aren't going to get much done.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2017, 03:58:29 pm »
And if Trump was like your boss, then that would be ok.  But I'm inclined to believe that Trump derives some perverse pleasure out of deliberately wrecking his employees' careers and pitting them against each other.    He constantly changes his mind and his strategy.  I'm not even sure he has a strategy.  How does an employee keep up?  And what really is accomplished?  I can't see what benefit to the presidency and to the good of the nation is derived by this behavior?  Seems to me if you are going to make your employees' jobs even harder, you aren't going to get much done.

I would never degrade myself by working for someone like Trump. He seems to take some kind of perverse joy in destroying the people who work for him.

I once worked for a guy who was developing some of those insulting "I'm rich and I'm the boss" tendencies. One day somebody secretly recorded him in a meeting while he was talking about the company policy against employees dating. There were only 5 of us who were regular full time employees with about 40 temps and the boss was caught saying "I don't care if you guys want to F*** the temps. They're a dime a dozen and if you mess around with one and she becomes a problem I can replace her in under an hour."

That led to another meeting with the boss apologizing to the temps but the best part was when somebody spoke up and asked "So how old were you when you realized that you were rich enough that you could treat people like that and not get beat down with a tire iron?" The guy pointed out that there were a lot of angry boyfriends and husbands out there and the boss should be vigilant walking to his car at night.

The look of fear that spread across the boss's face was precious.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2017, 04:13:20 pm »
Personally, the way Trump has acted lately I think he is suffering from a yeast infection.

You are right. Ivanka needs to go.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2017, 11:45:35 pm »
You are right. Ivanka needs to go.

snicker snort............ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Online libertybele

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2017, 12:59:06 am »
snicker snort............ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

On a more serious note ... Ivanka needs to go along with her corrupt husband; I believe Kushner is one of the leakers.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2017, 01:01:45 am »
On a more serious note ... Ivanka needs to go along with her corrupt husband; I believe Kushner is one of the leakers.

Looks like he is in the firing line now.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2017, 01:28:00 am »
Interesting side note in a story in the Guardian today  Ivank and Jared at dinner in Italy and among their meal included a shrimp dish.
Need I say more..........about those devout Jews