Author Topic: Trump tweets video of Democrats demanding Comey's ouster  (Read 760 times)

rangerrebew

Trump tweets video of Democrats demanding Comey's ouster
« on: May 11, 2017, 12:50:11 pm »
Trump tweets video of Democrats demanding Comey's ouster

By Dan Calabrese —— Bio and Archives May 11, 2017

Pretty well speaks for itself, doesn’t it?

The now-developing media/left spin is that Trump’s stated reason for firing Comey was defensible, but that they don’t believe that was really his reason. That is one of the great political logic twists you’ll ever see. Since he actually offered an excellent, almost unassailable rationale for why he did what he did, but the left must attack the action because it was Trump taking it, the only remaining tact is to somehow insist the perfectly good explanation provided is invalid because he actually had some other, sinister motive.

Democrats don’t like Comey, demand Comey out. Trump fires Comey. Constitutional crisis! Watergate!

http://canadafreepress.com/article/trump-tweets-video-of-democrats-demanding-comeys-ouster
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 12:50:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline bolobaby

Re: Trump tweets video of Democrats demanding Comey's ouster
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 01:59:50 pm »
Good move.

Now we need vids of all the talking heads like Maddows and Matthews saying the same thing.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 02:04:53 pm »
OCTOBER 28, 2016 - The day Comey announced the FBI was investigating new Clinton emails

"The FBI - after discovering new emails, is re-opening their investigation into Hillary Clinton," Trump said at a rally in Manchester, New Hampshire. "I have great respect for the FBI for righting this wrong."

OCTOBER 31, 2016 - Trump holds a rally in Grand Rapids, MI

"You know that. It took a lot of guts. I really disagreed with him. I was not his fan," Trump said of Comey. "I tell you what, what he did, he brought back his reputation. He brought it back. He's got to hang tough. A lot of people want him to do the wrong thing. What he did was the right thing."

NOVEMBER 13, 2016 - Trump's '60 Minutes' interview with Lesley Stahl

"I respect him a lot. I respect the FBI a lot," Trump said.

During the interview, Stahl asked if Trump wanted Comey gone when he came into office, to which Trump replied that he wasn't sure. He said despite what he perceived as "leaks" coming from the FBI, he wanted to speak with Comey before answering that kind of question.

JANUARY 22, 2017 - Trump attends a law enforcement reception on his second full day as president

"He's become more famous than me," Trump said of Comey to a crowd at a reception.

Before making the comment, Trump called out to Comey, who was in the crowd. Comey approached Trump who shook his hand before embracing him in a hug.

FEBRUARY 24, 2017 - Trump slams the FBI on Twitter for failing to stop 'leaks'

"The FBI is totally unable to stop the national security 'leakers' that have permeated our government for a long time. They can't even find the leakers within the FBI itself. Classified information is being given to media that could have a devastating effect on U.S. FIND NOW," Trump wrote on Twitter.

APRIL 12, 2017 - Trump's interview with Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo

"It's not too late [to ask Comey to step down], but, you know, I have confidence in him. We'll see what happens, you know, it's going to be interesting," Trump said.

MAY 2, 2017 - Trump tweets Comey was 'best thing' that ever happened to Clinton

"FBI Director Comey was the best thing that ever happened to Hillary Clinton in that he gave her a free pass for many bad deeds! The phony Trump/Russia story was an excuse used by the Democrats as justification for losing the election. Perhaps Trump just ran a great campaign?" Trump wrote in a tweet.

MAY 9, 2017 - Trump dismisses Comey on the advice of Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein

"While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the Bureau," Trump wrote in Comey's dismissal letter.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/here-s-timeline-trump-s-statements-comey-n757416

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 02:11:06 pm »
Good move.

Now we need vids of all the talking heads like Maddows and Matthews saying the same thing.

Hilarious. And effective.