Author Topic: TSA Warns: ‘No Community Immune’ from Jihadi Truck Attacks  (Read 3784 times)

rangerrebew

TSA Warns: ‘No Community Immune’ from Jihadi Truck Attacks
Feds issue report on lethal danger of ramming assaults from 'lone wolf' terrorists

by Edmund Kozak | Updated 04 May 2017 at 11:43 AM

A new report from the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) warns that truck owners and truck rental companies must be vigilant and guard against Muslim terrorists seeking to hijack their vehicles in order to carry out ramming strikes.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/tsa-warns-no-community-immune-jihadi-truck-attacks/
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 04:23:47 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline goatprairie

Re: TSA Warns: ‘No Community Immune’ from Jihadi Truck Attacks
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 05:01:54 pm »
There's only one course of action....all motorized vehicles must be banned. Maybe bicycles too.
I remember a few years ago  when libs were arguing that banning firearms would stop the Islamo-fascist killers from murdering people in large numbers.  I remarked to my wife that they'll just use other methods to slaughter people....like trucks and cars.
Shortly later there was the truck attack in  southern France which killed dozens of people.
But even banning firearms will not stop the murderers from acquiring them.  France has much stricter laws about citizens getting firearms, but the killers in the Paris theater managed to get hold of automatic weapons.
Libs have to wake up to the fact that citizens have to be eternally vigilant against these killers and allow themselves to be armed to better their chances of not being slaughtered by one or more of those savages.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 05:15:45 pm »
There's only one course of action....all motorized vehicles must be banned. Maybe bicycles too.
I remember a few years ago  when libs were arguing that banning firearms would stop the Islamo-fascist killers from murdering people in large numbers.  I remarked to my wife that they'll just use other methods to slaughter people....like trucks and cars.
Shortly later there was the truck attack in  southern France which killed dozens of people.
But even banning firearms will not stop the murderers from acquiring them.  France has much stricter laws about citizens getting firearms, but the killers in the Paris theater managed to get hold of automatic weapons.
Libs have to wake up to the fact that citizens have to be eternally vigilant against these killers and allow themselves to be armed to better their chances of not being slaughtered by one or more of those savages.

Definitely bicycles too!  I know from personal experience that bicycles can be wielded as weapons. 

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 05:19:26 pm »
The chances of being effected by a Jehadi truck attack  is directly proportional to the number of Muslims that have been resettled in it.   No muzzies.  Little to no chance. 

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 05:20:24 pm »
The chances of being effected by a Jehadi truck attack  is directly proportional to the number of Muslims that have been resettled in it.   No muzzies.  Little to no chance. 

Not so. Some of the recent attacks have been by radicalized locals. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 05:22:41 pm »
Not so. Some of the recent attacks have been by radicalized locals.

Local muslims
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2017, 05:24:04 pm »
Local muslims

"Local" as in not resettled from elsewhere. 

Xenophobia is such an ugly little vice. 

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2017, 05:26:32 pm »
"Local" as in not resettled from elsewhere. 

Xenophobia is such an ugly little vice.

Not nearly as ugly as the horrors Muslims have caused upon the world for the last 1400 years.

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2017, 05:28:47 pm »
Not nearly as ugly as the horrors Muslims have caused upon the world for the last 1400 years.

Just as incomparably horrible.  Aleph-1 may be greater than aleph-0, but it's rather meaningless to find distinctions amongst different degrees of infinity. 

Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2017, 05:47:37 pm »
@Wingnut

Your offensive comment has been reported and is now removed.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 04:52:58 pm by Machiavelli »

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2017, 06:28:17 pm »
More people die from accidental falls every year than have ever been killed by terrorists in the United States. If you're afraid of being killed by terrorists your mind has been polluted by the fear machine. It's an illogical fear. You might as well spend your life savings on a dome that will protect your home from asteroids.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 06:28:40 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2017, 06:54:42 pm »
More people die from accidental falls every year than have ever been killed by terrorists in the United States. If you're afraid of being killed by terrorists your mind has been polluted by the fear machine. It's an illogical fear. You might as well spend your life savings on a dome that will protect your home from asteroids.

Not so.  Fear of an accident can be ameliorated by understanding and avoiding actions that are more likely to lead to accidents which are, by definition, not intentional.  Terrorism is an intentional act that is not avoidable in the same manner. 

You're comparing apples to oranges.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2017, 06:59:20 pm »
Not so.  Fear of an accident can be ameliorated by understanding and avoiding actions that are more likely to lead to accidents which are, by definition, not intentional.  Terrorism is an intentional act that is not avoidable in the same manner. 

You're comparing apples to oranges.

The point is death from an accidental fall is not something people spend a lot of time thinking about, yet it's a much, much greater risk to your life than terrorism. You're more likely to get struck by lighting. So many people are so afraid of terrorism and it makes no sense. You're not going to get killed by terrorists.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 06:59:57 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Oceander

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2017, 07:04:09 pm »
The point is death from an accidental fall is not something people spend a lot of time thinking about, yet it's a much, much greater risk to your life than terrorism. You're more likely to get struck by lighting. So many people are so afraid of terrorism and it makes no logical sense. You're not going to get killed by terrorists.

You're still comparing apples to oranges.   I am more worried about dying under circumstances I cannot control than circumstances I can control.  I can control the circumstances in which I may die by accident by taking safety precautions, most of which don't require a lot of time or effort - not reading emails on my smartphone while I cross the street for example.  I cannot so easily control the circumstances under which I may die by terrorism - that is what makes it terrorism - and the steps I can take involve a lot more time and effort and encroach a lot more on my life and my freedom.  It is therefore only rational to put more concern on death by terrorism than on death by accident. 

geronl

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2017, 07:05:25 pm »
Has the TSA ever caught a terrorist?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2017, 07:06:50 pm »
I am more worried about dying under circumstances I cannot control than circumstances I can control.

Seriously? If you accept that you ultimately have no control over it, then why worry? What a waste of your energy. The odds of it happening to you are infinitesimal, and you can't control it even if it was going to happen.

EDIT: Do you spend a lot of time worrying about getting struck by lightning? You can't control that either, and it's more likely to happen to you.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 07:09:36 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Oceander

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2017, 07:10:36 pm »
Seriously? If you accept that you ultimately have no control over it, then why worry? What a waste of your energy. The odds of it happening to you are infinitesimal, and you can't control it even if it was going to happen.

Seriously?  Stop being a troll and read everything I wrote.  It takes a lot more time and effort to reduce the risks of dying from terrorism, even taking into account a lower incidence, and therefore only an irrational git - or a troll - would worry more about tripping over his own shoelaces. 

Offline Dexter

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2017, 07:17:57 pm »
Seriously?  Stop being a troll and read everything I wrote.  It takes a lot more time and effort to reduce the risks of dying from terrorism, even taking into account a lower incidence, and therefore only an irrational git - or a troll - would worry more about tripping over his own shoelaces.

We have no realistic means of reducing terrorism unless I and every government on Earth is ignorant to some crucial information. Come on, do you seriously not see why worrying about being killed by some dude with a turban is illogical? You're wasting your time being afraid of something like that. There's so much shit out there waiting to kill you, yet people are going to fixate on something like that. Yeah, I see your apples and oranges argument, but honestly it doesn't impress me. I think my point still stands.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 07:19:03 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2017, 09:32:09 pm »
The point is death from an accidental fall is not something people spend a lot of time thinking about, yet it's a much, much greater risk to your life than terrorism. You're more likely to get struck by lighting. So many people are so afraid of terrorism and it makes no sense. You're not going to get killed by terrorists.

Tell that to the people of Ft Hood or the Pentagon or the twin towers.  The ONLY reason more havnt been killed is because people do worry about it and work to keep the terrorists out of America.

Several hundred million people would love to kill every American and are willing to sacrifice their children to do it.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2017, 10:11:35 pm »
Has the TSA ever caught a terrorist?

I don't know about their terrorist thwarting abilities, but a TSA agent sure lit into me last month at Pittsburgh airport. I was wearing a t-shirt with screen printed glitter on it. I was told to never wear a shirt like that again because the glitter does something in their body scanners so I have to be wanded. TSA witch yelled, "Come on over here, Sparkles!" when she was ready to wand. I said very loudly that I'd never heard of such a rule and that the shirt was for Autism awareness since it was Autism awareness week and my son is on the spectrum. Wow! The looks she got were awesome! There's something to be said for public shaming. She Definitly was put in her place and nobody even said a word to her.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2017, 10:17:38 pm »
Here it comes... I was wondering how they would expand TSA beyond the airports... Not THAT they would - that kind of power over peoples ability to travel is intoxicating to those obsessed with power... The how, the next step, is the question.

Wingnut

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2017, 10:20:47 pm »
I don't know about their terrorist thwarting abilities, but a TSA agent sure lit into me last month at Pittsburgh airport. I was wearing a t-shirt with screen printed glitter on it. I was told to never wear a shirt like that again because the glitter does something in their body scanners so I have to be wanded. TSA witch yelled, "Come on over here, Sparkles!" when she was ready to wand. I said very loudly that I'd never heard of such a rule and that the shirt was for Autism awareness since it was Autism awareness week and my son is on the spectrum. Wow! The looks she got were awesome! There's something to be said for public shaming. She Definitly was put in her place and nobody even said a word to her.

Reminds me of the time In Denver just after they installed those new Imaging scanners.  After standing in one with my arms up for a long time they pulled me aside for more intense screening.  Come to find out my panthose was messing with their filters.  This one big ole boy asked me why I was wearing Panty hose.  I told him they won't let me carry on rope to tie people up.   :shrug:  Go figure.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2017, 10:26:23 pm »
All y'all submitting to this crap is beyond my ability to comprehend.
I'll never ride a commercial plane again. Guaranteed.

Offline raml

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2017, 05:54:26 am »
Do I think I can die from a terrorist attack yes I do. Do I worry about it no. Do I want Trump to do everything he can to keep Muslims out of our country yes. All Muslims are capable of doing us harm that is how they take over countries move to them keep to themselves not being aggressive till they can they are slowly taking over Europe and will if they don't wake up. If you don't think this is true you should have seen east Dearborn 30 years ago and then now. It has expanded to Dearborn proper and Hamtramck and probably other towns around that area I no longer go anywhere near there when I visit Michigan. I lived in Michigan in a suburb of Detroit and use to when growing up love to shop in Dearborn it was high class shopping it is destroyed now. Muslims destroy I hate them and I think if you are sane you should to unless of course you are one.