Author Topic: The European Union begged China this week to quit supplying rubber refugee boats North African smuggler networks.  (Read 962 times)

rangerrebew

EU Migration Commissioner Begs China to Quit Supplying North African Smugglers with Rubber Boats

Jim Hoft May 4th, 2017 9:25 pm 55 Comments

The European Union begged China this week to quit supplying rubber refugee boats North African smuggler networks.

The EU Commissioner for Migration, Home Affairs, and Citizenship, Dimitris Avramopoulos, asked China to quit shipping their rubber boats to North Africa.

Of course, the EU could refuse the third world migrants — but self preservation is racist.

The South China Morning Post reported:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/eu-migration-commissioner-begs-china-quit-supplying-north-african-smugglers-rubber-boats/
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 02:01:29 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

The big question is WHY is China supplying the boats.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
There are many ways to fight a war. In this case its to help bury Europe under the weight of refugees.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
How do you think Charles Martel would have dealt with "incoming boats" ??

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There are many ways to fight a war. In this case its to help bury Europe under the weight of refugees.
Yep. Asymmetrical Warfare.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

How do you think Charles Martel would have dealt with "incoming boats" ??
The solution would have involved lots of pointy sticks, among other things...
Although Vlad Tepes would have used those sticks to feed the seabirds...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Yep. Asymmetrical Warfare.

Very low cost. In this case China is probably actually making money.

Online Smokin Joe

Very low cost. In this case China is probably actually making money.
I would think so, and they can always claim they are just providing a desired commodity.

C S Lewis

Offline UnwashedPeasant

EU should send those poor jihadis to China.