Author Topic: Drizzle Drizzle; men have flipped the script but women DON'T GET IT ~ emilywking  (Read 214 times)

Offline corbe

This is the first part of a 3-part series on Marc's advice to Dating in the 2020's.

Drizzle Drizzle; men have flipped the script but women DON'T GET IT ~ emilywking

283,381 views  Apr 18, 2024

Hey guys! Today we are discussing the drizzle drizzle movement. Men have literally flipped the script and so many women are getting triggered because they DON'T GET IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi28pPmFEmg&t   

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Texas Robin

• Breathe...then go forward
What the <bleep> is this @corbe are we still on for tomorrow?     :chairbang:
Everything has an expiration date, so make the most of it

Offline corbe

Of course, Sweetheart.  I love you for more than for your $$$$.

*Incidentally the payment on my Loews card is due in 2 days.    :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Part 2 of a 3-part Series.

My "Friends" Tried To Ruin My Marriage With A Cheating Girls Trip, SHOCKED When I Cut Them Off!

THEY DID WHAT?!

55,257 views  Apr 6, 2024

In today's video, I go over a story about a wife who has a great marriage and...her so called friends tried to ruin it by planning a girls trip with the plan to get her to cheat. Fortunately, the plan completely backfires on the "friends"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd2Ssat5rGo