Author Topic: WH Briefing 5/2/17 with John Kelly and Mick Mulvaney (with the wall going up now)  (Read 894 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

WH Briefing 5/2/17 with John Kelly and Mick Mulvaney
YouTube; May 2, 2017

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_kwsSq_gs4
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 01:21:22 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Re: WH Briefing 5/2/17 with John Kelly and Mick Mulvaney
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 01:15:41 am »
Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly and White House budget director Mick Mulvaney address the Continuing Resolution before Congress ... including the part of the wall being built now.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 01:22:45 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You can stop with the incessant propaganda and spamming multiple threads with this crap that no one is buying or believing anymore.

You are making Josh Earnest look like an honorable honest spokesman with all your efforts to spin this indefensible garbage.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline goodwithagun

You can stop with the incessant propaganda and spamming multiple threads with this crap that no one is buying or believing anymore.

You are making Josh Earnest look like an honorable honest spokesman with all your efforts to spin this indefensible garbage.

:hands: :hands: :hands:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online libertybele

888high58888  ****slapping     22222frying pan    :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

I still think you need a vacation @INVAR .... and remind you that Damascus is lovely this time of year.  Happy to help cover the cost of the airfare.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I still think you need a vacation @INVAR .... and remind you that Damascus is lovely this time of year.  Happy to help cover the cost of the airfare.

Why not petition the Mods to 'give me a vacation' then and show everyone your true colors in terms of the lip-service you give to tolerance of ideas.

And if you would like to donate for an international flight for me to go to a third world hellhole, I will gladly accept donations for a trip back to Southeast India to serve persecuted brethren there if that will suffice enough for you.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Why not petition the Mods to 'give me a vacation' then

That's not necessary @INVAR .... I  just think the pressure you're under leading the resistance is taking a toll on you.

I suggest a vacation for you for your health .... which is showing signs of great distress.

My offer to help fund a ticket to Damascus for you still stands.

Peace and love 

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 04:29:25 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

The budget contained funding to replace parts of the existing wall and -$0.00 - for any additional wall AND perhaps most importantly there was text in this budget that ELIMINATED any further funding for building any additional wall.

In essence funding for the wall is DEAD and an future hopes for completing the wall is DEAD.

Definitely NOT winning, the DEMS won!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Trump continues to deceive his supporters; he's only replacing parts of the existing wall. He never had any intention of completing a border wall; none whatsoever. He lied to his supporters to get their votes; that's it period.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I think that if you are not already on the Trump payroll you surely should be!  And I am one that's hopeful that he succeeds. Don't need the spin!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
That's not necessary @INVAR .... I  just think the pressure you're under leading the resistance is taking a toll on you.

I suggest a vacation for you for your health .... which is showing signs of great distress.

Well thank you for the medical advice Dr. Strangelove, but I'm not interested.  I find it amusing you employ the go-to strategy of Loyalists to cults of personality and statists that like to cite mental health as being at risk or damaged when a Dear Leader and their Regimes are not saluted and their persons, words and agendas are not praised.

So run along now and goose-step with your pals and worry more about your own mental health and less about the mental health of those who see that your emperor has no clothes.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 04:59:27 pm by INVAR »