Author Topic: FDA Funded Study Confirms Children Do Not Smoke Premium Cigars  (Read 875 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Let this one sink in for a minute.

A study published by The New England Journal of Medicine and partially funded by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration shows that children in America are not smoking handmade cigars.

The study analyzed the tobacco use of 13,651 children, ranging in age from 12 to 17 years, and the data shows that only 2.3 percent had ever smoked a traditional cigar, and less than 1 percent (0.7 percent) had tried one within the past 30 days of being surveyed.....

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/fda-funded-study-confirms-children-do-not-smoke-premium-cigars-19368

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: FDA Funded Study Confirms Children Do Not Smoke Premium Cigars
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 05:05:23 pm »
In other groundbreaking news the teen pregnancy rate drops off dramatically in teens after the age of 19.

Offline ABX

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 05:06:48 pm »
Marketing failure on Big Cigar's part. They need to go back to the good-old-days.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 05:09:41 pm »
I agree with these findings. All I could afford when I was a kid were Garcia Vegas. You could read last weeks headlines off the wrapper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLGloJROy28

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 06:43:57 pm »
I agree with these findings. All I could afford when I was a kid were Garcia Vegas. You could read last weeks headlines off the wrapper.

Obviously something must be done. We need to get some premium cigars to children. It is unfair they are made to smoke cheap cigars while rich fat-cat bankers get all the premium ones. Demand government action now. Premium Cigars for All Children! Equal Rights!