Author Topic: Bruce Jenner on teebee this morning  (Read 3446 times)

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bruce Jenner on teebee this morning
« on: April 24, 2017, 10:36:32 pm »
Am I the only one that saw the Kardashian formerly known as Bruce Jenner being interviewed by a talking head on teebee this morning?

Other than the VERY impressive set of bolt-ons he bought,if I didn't know who he was,I would think he was a ugly cross-dresser. Remove the bolt-ons,and he wouldn't even pass for a female in prison.

I'm betting he hasn't had the snip and tuck operation yet,and once the strange attraction people have for the Kardashian horror show ends,he will have the bolt-ons removed unless he likes playing with them himself,and go back to pretending to be a man.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Joe Wooten

Re: Bruce Jenner on teebee this morning
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 04:19:08 pm »
Am I the only one that saw the Kardashian formerly known as Bruce Jenner being interviewed by a talking head on teebee this morning?

Other than the VERY impressive set of bolt-ons he bought,if I didn't know who he was,I would think he was a ugly cross-dresser. Remove the bolt-ons,and he wouldn't even pass for a female in prison.

I'm betting he hasn't had the snip and tuck operation yet,and once the strange attraction people have for the Kardashian horror show ends,he will have the bolt-ons removed unless he likes playing with them himself,and go back to pretending to be a man.

He stated last week he'd had the genital mutilation surgery in January...He's now officially a eunuch with boobs.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 04:25:37 pm »
He stated last week he'd had the genital mutilation surgery in January...He's now officially a eunuch with boobs.

So is he into chicks or dudes? I thought he was a tranny and not gay.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 05:50:37 pm »
So is he into chicks or dudes?

@Frank Cannon

He married a Kardashian,so it's hard to tell. They all like to play "dress-up" and pretend to be what they aren't.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!