Author Topic: Caitlyn Jenner Vows to Go After President Trump if He Messes with Trannies  (Read 2737 times)

Wingnut

I believe he's going to be on with Tucker Carlson tonight at 9, along with manly-man Mike Rowe.  Quite the pairing....  I won't watch Jenner, but Rowe's a great guy so I am going to watch that.

Thanks for the 411.  I was going to tune it out but I'll watch Rowe.   888high58888

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I wouldn't lump everyone into the same group.   All people -- LGBTQ included -- should be welcomed into a political coalition if they support liberty.  If they don't, we aren't obligated to bow down to them or to anyone else.

I agree.  This will settle down ... I'm a little sick of transgenders but I would not lump gays in with them.

Interesting how interested people are in this, though.  25 replies immediately popped up for Caitlin while only 3 people were interested in something that really matters, i.e. North Korea.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Unbelievable .... so were supposed to bow down to the gays, the lesbos, the homos and the trannies because they are abnormal?? I thought at one time Jenner was going to undergo further surgery to revert back to its old self?  I for one am appalled and angered that insurance companies will actually cover transgender assignment, but won't cover items that are actual medical necessities for others.

I am appalled that Doctors who preform such operations on these mentally ill people are not both disbarred and prosecuted.   This is not medicine,  it is abuse. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

I wouldn't lump everyone into the same group.   All people -- LGBTQ included -- should be welcomed into a political coalition if they support liberty.  If they don't, we aren't obligated to bow down to them or to anyone else.

I consider the lot of them mentally ill,  and see no benefit to incorporating their viewpoints into public policy.

I see much harm to come from it. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline musiclady

I agree.  This will settle down ... I'm a little sick of transgenders but I would not lump gays in with them.

Interesting how interested people are in this, though.  25 replies immediately popped up for Caitlin while only 3 people were interested in something that really matters, i.e. North Korea.

It's a lot easier to react immediately to this mentally ill mess of a human being than to deal with the intricacies of North Korean policy.

Don't judge so harshly, Emjay.   The difference doesn't really mean all that much.   ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Not only has "Caitlyn" Jenner lost his "winkie", he/she has lost his/her mind.

The mind went first.   Only a person who has lost their mind could believe they can change from a man into a woman. 

He might as well believe he is a dragon or a bird. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

And why would you not?   Ever hear of the "Stonewall riots"?    They lump themselves together already.   They are just different flavors of a similar mental illness. 

North Korea and the meeting between the Senate and the President are ominous.   If I had more than that to add on the subject,  I would have posted it.   

Of course i'm a person that thinks this fetishization matters in the long run too.   Society needs to shake this stuff off and denounce it.   It needs to once more become unseemly to approve or even tolerate this perverse crap being paraded in front of us.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Caitlyn Jenner Vows to Go After President Trump if He Messes with Trannies

April 22, 2017| by Donn Marten

Celebrity weirdo and former U.S. Olympic hero Bruce Caitlyn Jenner is talking smack and promising to go after President Trump if he “messes” with the LGBTQ+ demographic.

Jenner is hitting the talk show circuit in advance of his/her new book The Secrets of My Life which is slated for release on Tuesday. In addition to the revelation that the attention starved Jenner went ahead and had his male member chopped off, America’s most famous tranny is looking to appeal to leftist snowflakes and culture warriors with his/her new belligerence towards Trump.

Well, Bruce didn't stay off the plantation very long, did he?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thanks for the 411.  I was going to tune it out but I'll watch Rowe.   888high58888

Dittos.  I'm a big fan of Mr. Mike.  I set my Amazon account up to kick donations to Mike's outfit with every purchase.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

Well, Bruce didn't stay off the plantation very long, did he?

Since His compass pointer has been lopped off and he has lost his way.

Offline libertybele

Since His compass pointer has been lopped off and he has lost his way.

That explains things; last time I paid attention to Jenner, 'it' was thinking about reverting back to a man ... obviously reattaching the compass pointer is a more difficult feat.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It's a lot easier to react immediately to this mentally ill mess of a human being than to deal with the intricacies of North Korean policy.

Don't judge so harshly, Emjay.   The difference doesn't really mean all that much.   ^-^

What do you mean by that?  Surely you're not equating the danger of North Korea to the danger of gay people in our society?  or, are you?

Offline DiogenesLamp

What do you mean by that?  Surely you're not equating the danger of North Korea to the danger of gay people in our society?  or, are you?

Well the body count from letting gays spread AIDS around is about 750,000 I think.   

North Korea hasn't killed anyone since the 1950s,  and even then they  only killed about 35,000 people. 

So far as Ryan White,  Arthur Ashe and Isaac Asimov are concerned,  I would have to say the "gays"  appear to be the greater threat. 

Yes,  i'm trolling a bit.   :)   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline musiclady

Wow.  I didn't mean anything close to what you're implying here.  Maybe it would be helpful for you to back away and think about some of the stuff you've been upset about lately.

All I was saying (and I hope I communicate this clearly), is that it's easier to make quick comments about a messed up, sick guy like Jenner than to make quick comments about a serious situation like North Korea.

If you'll read my post again without the knee jerk stuff, you'll see that I was saying that the difference between the number of posts on the two threads that you were complaining about doesn't mean anything.  You're trying to make something out of nothing here.

And I was reacting to how much you've been judging some of us in the past few days.

If you want to fight about that, go for it.  But trying to pick a fight with the ridiculous accusation that I think war with nuclear  North Korea and  Bruce Jenner's mental illness are somehow equated, is just silly.

Besides which, Jenner is not "gay."  He's a disturbed heterosexual male with a sexist view of women who wants to be one, and never will be, because he's just a mentally ill, needy, attention craving man.

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mirraflake

Well the body count from letting gays spread AIDS around is about 750,000 I think.   

North Korea hasn't killed anyone since the 1950s,  and even then they  only killed about 35,000 people. 

So far as Ryan White,  Arthur Ashe and Isaac Asimov are concerned,  I would have to say the "gays"  appear to be the greater threat. 

Yes,  i'm trolling a bit.   :)

480,000 die from smoking and 300,00+ from obesity each year and that is just the USA. 

@DiogenesLamp

Offline DiogenesLamp

480,000 die from smoking and 300,00+ from obesity each year and that is just the USA. 

@DiogenesLamp

So they are infecting other people with deadly smoking and obesity?  The bastards!   
— Lord Melbourne —

Wingnut

Mike was great.  The freak is up next.  Just turned the channel.  Screw you Bruce with your own unit.... oh wait... :nometalk:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Mike was great.  The freak is up next.  Just turned the channel.  Screw you Bruce with your own unit.... oh wait... :nometalk:

Crap.  Thought the show was 9.
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
His official theme song - Inside Out, by Phil Collins.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

When there is a lack of honor in government, the morals of the whole people are poisoned. There is no such thing as a no-man's land between honesty and dishonesty. Our strength lies in spiritual concepts. It lies in public sensitiveness to evil. Our greatest danger is not from invasion by foreign armies. Our dangers are that we may commit suicide from within by complaisance with evil, or by public tolerance of scandalous behavior. -- President Herbert Hoover

We now have homosexual teachers telling kids to remove anything that promotes Christianity in classrooms. Yeah, I would say the moral failings of society is more dangerous than an Nuclear bomb.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 01:37:49 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Wingnut

The FDA made Jenner place a warning label on his underwear to  warn people who have allergic reactions to certain food stuffs.  It reads: "May contain traces of nuts"
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 01:52:09 am by Wingnut »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
When there is a lack of honor in government, the morals of the whole people are poisoned. There is no such thing as a no-man's land between honesty and dishonesty. Our strength lies in spiritual concepts. It lies in public sensitiveness to evil. Our greatest danger is not from invasion by foreign armies. Our dangers are that we may commit suicide from within by complaisance with evil, or by public tolerance of scandalous behavior. -- President Herbert Hoover

We now have homosexual teachers telling kids to remove anything that promotes Christianity in classrooms. Yeah, I would say the moral failings of society is more dangerous than an Nuclear bomb.

Destruction from within.

Offline Mom MD

And why would you not?   Ever hear of the "Stonewall riots"?    They lump themselves together already.   They are just different flavors of a similar mental illness. 

rth Korea and the meeting between the Senate and the President are ominous.   If I had more than that to add on the subject,  I would have posted it.   

Of course i'm a person that thinks this fetishization matters in the long run too.   Society needs to shake this stuff off and denounce it.   It needs to once more become unseemly to approve or even tolerate this perverse crap being paraded in front of us.

I would argue the assault on our society by the LGBTXYZ crowd is ultimately more destructive than that by North Korea.  The crazy dictator is an external force that can be dealt with.  The internal rot will bring us down farther, faster and more completely.  We have already reached a point that you either agree with them or at least keep silent, or they will attempt to close your business and ruin you.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 02:21:44 am by Mom MD »
God is still in control

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I watched Tucker Carlson until Caitlin came on.  I heard him/her say one thing.

She/he looks funny and talks funny ... it is actually painful to watch her.