Author Topic: Heavily armed Muslim warns U.S. public: 'Be terrified'  (Read 349 times)

rangerrebew

Heavily armed Muslim warns U.S. public: 'Be terrified'
« on: April 18, 2017, 10:18:47 am »
Heavily armed Muslim warns U.S. public: 'Be terrified'
Cops investigate Facebook live video outside Christian conference, make no arrests
Published: 8 hours ago. Updated: 04/17/2017 at 11:03 PM

A Muslim man entered a private gathering of Christians in a hotel ballroom in South Dakota, started cursing and livestreaming video on Facebook of the event and then, after he was ushered out, displayed multiple firearms and issued statements the speakers say were a direct threat to their safety.

The man, wearing a t-shirt that said, “I’m American, I’m a Muslim, I open carry, I conceal carry, and I’m dangerous only if you’re stupid,” was approached by a security guard and told to leave.

Once back in his car, he brandished an arsenal of weapons, including two military-style rifles with loaded magazines and three handguns, and made several threats of “Be scared, be F—ing scared. Be terrified.” Again, it was all livestreamed on Facebook while parked in the conference center parking lot.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/heavily-armed-muslim-warns-u-s-public-be-terrified/#PuV2AKqTZVeeSyaf.99