Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 417092 times)

Online libertybele

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #3825 on: June 08, 2019, 04:06:43 pm »
I had the same thought!  They're 100% gorgeous, but my feet hurt just looking at them.

Oh, I agree...no way could I wear those shoes, I'd break my neck.  But, they are beautiful and they look awesome with the navy dress.  She's had years of practice walking in stilettos.  In my younger years, I think the highest heel size that I have worn is 3".  I now wear mostly sandals without a heel of any sort.  I have a couple pairs of sandals with a wedge heel, but that's about it these days.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3826 on: June 08, 2019, 05:05:44 pm »
Oh, I agree...no way could I wear those shoes, I'd break my neck.  But, they are beautiful and they look awesome with the navy dress.  She's had years of practice walking in stilettos.  In my younger years, I think the highest heel size that I have worn is 3".  I now wear mostly sandals without a heel of any sort.  I have a couple pairs of sandals with a wedge heel, but that's about it these days.

Same here. Nice to look at, but I can't see myself hobbling around in them.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3827 on: June 08, 2019, 07:27:05 pm »
Looking at them makes my feet hurt, too.  I have a vary high instep / arch, and that type of foot is very stiff.  A normal foot flexes with every step to provide shock absorption, mine do not.  No amount of practice with heels is going to change that.  At best I can do about a two inch heel by flexing my toes, but to get more height than that I need a platform shoe.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3828 on: June 09, 2019, 03:20:17 pm »
Melania opted for 4.7-inch pumps with a pointed silhouette and a heel set near straight, creating a perfect stride. The Cinestripes colorway is a funky pattern, with bold colors and layered stripes. The shoes, which were like wrapping paper for the feet, provided some color to complement her navy dress.

Whew!

It would be wonderful if a photographer were to go in a snap a pic of her shoe collection! 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3829 on: June 11, 2019, 10:30:11 pm »
Melania opted for 4.7-inch pumps with a pointed silhouette and a heel set near straight, creating a perfect stride. The Cinestripes colorway is a funky pattern, with bold colors and layered stripes. The shoes, which were like wrapping paper for the feet, provided some color to complement her navy dress.

Whew!

It would be wonderful if a photographer were to go in a snap a pic of her shoe collection!
That might conjur up some bad vibes....

(Imelda Marcos shoe museum....)

Keep it classy, girls, one pair at a time...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3830 on: June 11, 2019, 11:00:33 pm »
Why would anyone put their shoes in a position they could break their neck???
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3831 on: June 13, 2019, 01:35:26 am »
President of Poland's visit:

« Reply #3832 on: June 13, 2019, 01:36:47 am »

« Reply #3833 on: June 13, 2019, 01:38:10 am »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3834 on: June 13, 2019, 01:43:29 am »
Pink is her color...love the pantsuit
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

« Reply #3835 on: June 13, 2019, 03:02:11 pm »
Very pretty pink pantsuit. Unlike someone I can think of. 888mouth

Online libertybele

« Reply #3836 on: June 14, 2019, 06:17:22 pm »
Pantsuit is absolutely gorgeous!  I love it on her; especially the stripe going down the side. A beautiful shad of pale pink and very summery looking.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3837 on: June 17, 2019, 11:19:28 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #3838 on: June 18, 2019, 01:04:19 am »
Quote from: DCPatriot

[/quote

Gee ... I didn't think you disliked me that much.  I've been trying to forget!!

Online libertybele

« Reply #3839 on: June 19, 2019, 02:03:01 am »
Melania Trump Chooses a Romantic Eyelet Dress & Heels Covered in Red Spots for Trip to Orlando Rally.  I love this dress and the shoes are awesome; they look 'fun'. 

« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 02:05:56 am by libertybele »

Online libertybele

« Reply #3840 on: June 19, 2019, 02:05:28 am »
FLOTUS @ campaign kick-off rally. The yellow jumpsuit is indeed beautiful and she look's stunning in it, but it was out of place, in a patriotic "red, white and blue" event.  It was out of character for her not to match the President or to coordinate color with the event or place.  My first thought was, she's making a statement that she either doesn't support him or doesn't truly want another 4 years.  Then she went on to state that he needs another 6 years??  Odd again??  It was ok though as Sanders came on and said the same things, covering for her.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 02:09:12 am by libertybele »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3841 on: June 19, 2019, 02:06:17 am »
I even yelled to my husband watching in the other room..."why isn't she wearing Repub red"!

btw love the white dress and those shoes...those shoes!!!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

« Reply #3842 on: June 19, 2019, 02:10:44 am »
I even yelled to my husband watching in the other room..."why isn't she wearing Repub red"!

btw love the white dress and those shoes...those shoes!!!

Yes, why did she change out of the white dress and red and white shoes?  They would have been perfect for the event.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #3843 on: June 19, 2019, 03:08:18 pm »
Yes, why did she change out of the white dress and red and white shoes?  They would have been perfect for the event.

@libertybele

I agree the white dress and red and white shoes were fabulous. While Melania looked radiant, you're right, the yellow was rather jarring. I had a PTSD attack recalling someone else wearing a bright yellow bathrobe with sparkly meaty-thigh boots.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3844 on: June 19, 2019, 04:34:52 pm »
@libertybele

I agree the white dress and red and white shoes were fabulous. While Melania looked radiant, you're right, the yellow was rather jarring. I had a PTSD attack recalling someone else wearing a bright yellow bathrobe with sparkly meaty-thigh boots.

Yellow is my favorite color, but this bold yellow doesn't in any way blend it.

Oh well.  Enough said.  She still looked beautiful and the MSM is buzzin' about it today.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3845 on: June 19, 2019, 04:45:53 pm »
Melania steals show in Orlando, gushes with pride for hubby as entire family rallies to president’s side
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/06/19/melania-steals-show-in-orlando-gushes-with-pride-for-hubby-as-entire-family-rallies-to-presidents-side-766554
Support the USO

Online rustynail

« Reply #3846 on: June 19, 2019, 04:57:25 pm »
She looked like Jim Carrey in the Mask, some say.

« Reply #3847 on: June 22, 2019, 06:27:10 pm »
Yesterday's WH Congressional picnic:

« Reply #3848 on: June 22, 2019, 06:30:11 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #3849 on: June 22, 2019, 07:01:21 pm »
Yesterday's WH Congressional picnic:

Great dress for a picnic. I love the navy and white on her and she has such a beautiful smile!!