Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 417829 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #4075 on: January 04, 2020, 03:28:38 pm »
The cloned her? I want one.

@libertybele was cloning around? ****drummer

I'm much more philistine than fashionista, but that black dress is a stunning example of why "basic black" is a fashion "thing".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4076 on: January 07, 2020, 09:49:59 pm »
Trumps returning to the White House.  FLOTUS looks wonderful; all nice and cozy.  "The first lady suited up in a patterned cashmere Loro Piana coat, worn over a cream-colored midi dress. The wrap coat previously retailed for $5,900 but has since sold out. Colors of the coat are great, white and gold.  Love those boots!!

« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 10:00:20 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4077 on: January 07, 2020, 09:54:01 pm »
Welcoming the Greek prime minister.  FLOTUS looks very chic in her plaid coat and boots.  I love the look for her; makes her look even more tall and slender.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4078 on: January 08, 2020, 08:52:52 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4079 on: January 08, 2020, 08:57:07 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4080 on: January 08, 2020, 08:59:51 pm »
Trumps returning to the White House.  FLOTUS looks wonderful; all nice and cozy.  "The first lady suited up in a patterned cashmere Loro Piana coat, worn over a cream-colored midi dress. The wrap coat previously retailed for $5,900 but has since sold out. Colors of the coat are great, white and gold.  Love those boots!!

This was my favorite...so far!   

...until you posted this one!    :laugh:

She is spectacular!!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4081 on: January 08, 2020, 09:01:32 pm »

Trying to figure out if the plaid is a coat, coat dress or pantsuit? Look at the pic as she's walking with the Greek first lady; it appears those are pants?

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4082 on: January 08, 2020, 09:03:59 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4083 on: January 08, 2020, 09:08:08 pm »
Trying to figure out if the plaid is a coat, coat dress or pantsuit? Look at the pic as she's walking with the Greek first lady; it appears those are pants?

Yes, it's a pantsuit @libertybele   I've seen it referred to as a jumpsuit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4084 on: January 08, 2020, 09:11:35 pm »
Yes, it's a pantsuit @libertybele   I've seen it referred to as a jumpsuit.

I liked it when I first saw it, very chic!   Wow the heels on those boots are high! 

Offline berdie

« Reply #4085 on: January 08, 2020, 09:56:45 pm »

I see a career in pro basketball in Baron's future. :laugh:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4086 on: January 08, 2020, 11:19:52 pm »

I see a career in pro basketball in Baron's future. :laugh:

Donald and Melania are tall, and Barron is farther from the camera than they are. So the camera angle slightly lessens his apparent height. He is tall, and could have a few more years of growth ahead of him.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4087 on: January 09, 2020, 06:32:31 pm »
Donald and Melania are tall, and Barron is farther from the camera than they are. So the camera angle slightly lessens his apparent height. He is tall, and could have a few more years of growth ahead of him.

He maybe further away but he still is taller.  The President is 6' 2" (some report 6' 3") and the First Lady is 5' 11" (without heels).  Baron is going to be one tall young man.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4088 on: January 09, 2020, 06:52:27 pm »
My two favorite looks of our First Lady, 2019:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4089 on: January 14, 2020, 09:44:56 pm »
FLOTUS in a shiny, metallic-black trench coat to watch the College Football Playoff National Championship on Monday. The first lady looked sleek in her $2,000 belted leather trench coat by Scanlan Theodore.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 09:46:31 pm by libertybele »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4090 on: January 14, 2020, 10:20:23 pm »

Eric and Donald Jr., photobomb!     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4091 on: January 18, 2020, 11:28:55 pm »
Leaving White House for weekend trip to Palm Beach. FLOTUS appears to have on a lavender coat with a plum sweater; absolutely stunning on her ... and the boots!!

« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 11:30:01 pm by libertybele »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4092 on: January 18, 2020, 11:52:15 pm »
Just beautiful....love her whole outfit..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4093 on: February 03, 2020, 02:27:09 am »
En route to Mar - a Lago.  Melania looks beautiful.  I absolutely love the cape and I love her hair!!

First Lady and President Trump @ Mar-a Lago Superbowl Party.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 02:29:17 am by libertybele »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4094 on: February 03, 2020, 02:33:43 am »
I have 2 capes that I bought and never wear...I feel like I am drowning in them and makes be look heavy...no girl wants that..lol

she is super thin and can pull it off...and looks beautiful doing so..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4095 on: February 03, 2020, 02:34:25 am »
At Mar - a Lago - Melania Trump in a Gucci dress and Louboutin heels in Florida on Jan. 31.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4096 on: February 03, 2020, 02:36:01 am »
OMG...LOVE!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4097 on: February 03, 2020, 02:36:07 am »
A closer look at her purple stilettos.  Not quite sure if I like the dress, but absolutely love the shoes (of course).

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4098 on: February 03, 2020, 02:40:30 am »
I like the dress..it has a little purple in it that matches the shoes...
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4099 on: February 03, 2020, 04:03:57 pm »
Yeah, but you can't buy a resting bitch face like that queen has. She looks awesome to me.

@Frank Cannon

Same here. She's a real beauty,and not stick-thin,either. Looks like an actual woman.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!