Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 417044 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #4050 on: December 12, 2019, 12:07:33 am »
FLOTUS shoes and more shoes!!! The Best of Melania Trump's shoes of 2019!  (Looks like I missed a couple of outfits too).

https://footwearnews.com/gallery/melania-trump-best-shoe-style-2019-photos/melania-trump-13-2/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4051 on: December 12, 2019, 12:16:36 am »
FLOTUS shoes and more shoes!!! The Best of Melania Trump's shoes of 2019!  (Looks like I missed a couple of outfits too).

https://footwearnews.com/gallery/melania-trump-best-shoe-style-2019-photos/melania-trump-13-2/

I couldn't find any more boot info, either. So Ima thinkin' she got them at the Bargain Barn. Not that that is a bad thing. More like they are in more people's price range.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4052 on: December 14, 2019, 10:29:06 pm »
FLOTUS at 2019 Congressional Ball.  She wore a $2100 (some reports are saying $4000) Reem Acra cape dress with a touch of sparkle.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4053 on: December 14, 2019, 10:31:01 pm »
Not crazy about the "cape" look with this gown.  It would have been much more elegant without it.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4054 on: December 14, 2019, 10:31:55 pm »
Think Mrs. Pence is channeling Melania with that hair style.     :laugh:  She hasn't cut it in 4 years.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4055 on: December 15, 2019, 03:26:14 am »
Think Mrs. Pence is channeling Melania with that hair style.     :laugh:  She hasn't cut it in 4 years.

It is a horrible picture of Karen Pence.  She's also 62 years young and in comparison Melania hasn't hit 50 yet.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4056 on: December 17, 2019, 11:10:57 pm »
Melania Trump donned a $2,640 coat by Chloé to welcome Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales and his wife, Patricia Marroquin de Morales, to the White House

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/12/17/20/22367050-7802837-image-m-29_1576616207724.jpg

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4057 on: December 17, 2019, 11:11:59 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4058 on: December 19, 2019, 01:45:30 pm »
Love the burgundy shoes; they appear to be velvet.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4059 on: December 22, 2019, 08:55:03 pm »
Melania Trump Rocks Festive Croc Pumps + Ivanka Trump Chooses Slouchy Boots at Maryland Military Base

more
https://footwearnews.com/2019/fashion/celebrity-style/melania-ivanka-trump-maryland-base-shoes-defense-act-1202892083/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4060 on: December 22, 2019, 08:57:19 pm »
Don't care for the color of Ivanka's boots but LOVE Melania's outfit and shoes and purse
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4061 on: December 22, 2019, 09:01:51 pm »
Don't care for the color of Ivanka's boots but LOVE Melania's outfit and shoes and purse

Agreed.  I've never been a fan of Ivanka's style; she looks 'plastic' just like her personality.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4062 on: December 22, 2019, 09:27:31 pm »

I think every girl wants red shoes.   8888mistltoe
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4063 on: December 22, 2019, 09:39:51 pm »
I think every girl wants red shoes.   8888mistltoe

Indeed.  I remember dreaming as a little girl that there was a pair of 'play' high heels underneath my bed.  The dream was very vivid; they were red in color.  Certainly they would be underneath my bed when I woke up.  Wrong.  I looked several times.  No high heels to be found.

When I went to work and started earning a paycheck, I bought some type of shoes every payday, mostly heels.  No lie.  I got married and had kids.  In order to be a stay at home mommy, I promised my husband I'd give up my weekly shoe shopping.  Much to his horror, when my daughter was about 3 years old we took a trip to the mall and she ran as fast as her little feet would take her to the shoe store she spotted! I swear I did nothing to provoke her - it was pure shoe fetish instinct!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4064 on: December 27, 2019, 01:32:08 am »
Melania Trump - Christmas Eve in all black

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4065 on: December 27, 2019, 01:33:22 am »
Great picture of the two of them -- they look relaxed for a change and I do love that dress!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4066 on: December 27, 2019, 01:36:54 am »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4067 on: January 01, 2020, 05:30:44 pm »
New Year's Eve.  FLOTUS looks stunning and I love the dress. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4068 on: January 01, 2020, 05:32:54 pm »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4069 on: January 01, 2020, 05:36:44 pm »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4070 on: January 01, 2020, 07:59:32 pm »
The cloned her? I want one.

I wouldn't want to be her clone -- but I definitely would love to have her shoe collection.

Offline berdie

« Reply #4071 on: January 01, 2020, 10:18:07 pm »
I wouldn't want to be her clone -- but I definitely would love to have her shoe collection.

And her clothes...if I were 7 inches taller with a much longer waist...oh and about 50 lbs lighter.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4072 on: January 01, 2020, 10:20:32 pm »

And her clothes...if I were 7 inches taller with a much longer waist...oh and about 50 lbs lighter.

I hear ya.  I gained a good 5 lbs over the holidays and as I get older it sure takes a heck of a lot of time to get rid of.  I'm hoping to lose 10 lbs. by year end -- not easy with my health issues.  I stand at 5' 41/2" tall which makes the weight come off even more slowly.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #4073 on: January 04, 2020, 09:56:27 am »

Shoes!

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #4074 on: January 04, 2020, 09:57:32 am »
I hear ya.  I gained a good 5 lbs over the holidays and as I get older it sure takes a heck of a lot of time to get rid of.  I'm hoping to lose 10 lbs. by year end -- not easy with my health issues.  I stand at 5' 41/2" tall which makes the weight come off even more slowly.

@libertybele I’m 5 feet and one 1/16 inches, lol.