Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 417031 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #4025 on: December 05, 2019, 11:33:52 pm »
No, don't like the color combo in the least.  The cape would have been much classier and flattering if the sleeves were a royal blue to match POTUS' tie or even a baby blue.

At least the cape wasn't royal purple. Especially for a meet and greet with British royalty. People would accuse The Prez of thinking he was king or something and making asinine analogies using his family as examples.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4026 on: December 07, 2019, 03:00:13 pm »
Melania Shines In Gorgeous Mint Green Skirt And Chocolate Top Combo At Children’s Hospital Visit

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7765237/Melania-Trump-wears-1-120-Prada-skirt-read-book-sick-children-D-C.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4027 on: December 07, 2019, 04:49:12 pm »
By way of contrast ......

I spent 10 or 15 minutes trying to find this picture without some sort of derogatory/mocking meme!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4028 on: December 07, 2019, 09:07:14 pm »
FLOTUS lights National Christmas Tree in candy cane colors.  She looks so happy and festive!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4029 on: December 07, 2019, 09:08:23 pm »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4030 on: December 07, 2019, 09:11:00 pm »

Offline berdie

« Reply #4031 on: December 07, 2019, 09:33:43 pm »
By way of contrast ......

I spent 10 or 15 minutes trying to find this picture without some sort of derogatory/mocking meme!

Hey now! She is a fashion icon. Don't you know anything? /s

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4032 on: December 08, 2019, 04:09:36 pm »

Hey now! She is a fashion icon. Don't you know anything? /s

In the pantheon of FLOTUS fashion, Mooch-chelle is a Harpy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4033 on: December 09, 2019, 11:33:16 pm »

Now I know!

Why she was always hiding behind those drapes.

Think how bad it would be if she was POTUS. It would be curtains for us all!
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4034 on: December 09, 2019, 11:49:34 pm »
Now I know!

Why she was always hiding behind those drapes.

Think how bad it would be if she was POTUS. It would be curtains for us all!

HilLIARy & Mooch-chelle would be the Harpy Party ticket.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4035 on: December 09, 2019, 11:56:22 pm »
HilLIARy & Mooch-chelle would be the Harpy Party ticket.

Throw in a Biden...would that be the Three Stooges...or the Marx "brothers"?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4036 on: December 10, 2019, 12:36:16 am »
FLOTUS @ Toys for Tots

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4037 on: December 10, 2019, 01:32:36 am »
FLOTUS @ Toys for Tots

This photo is from Melania's visit to the Salvation Army in London during the recent NATO meeting.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4038 on: December 10, 2019, 02:12:53 am »
FLOTUS wears candy cane stripe skirt with red slouch boots.  Not crazy about the skirt, but love the boots!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4039 on: December 10, 2019, 02:17:41 am »
More pics of candy cane skirt and red boots (Getty images):

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/12/09/melania-trump-toys-for-tots/

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #4040 on: December 10, 2019, 07:53:41 pm »
It is easy to see that she really loves children.

Online godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
« Reply #4041 on: December 10, 2019, 08:06:22 pm »
It is easy to see that she really loves children.

I've noticed that she really lights up around kids.
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

« Reply #4042 on: December 10, 2019, 08:25:35 pm »

« Reply #4043 on: December 10, 2019, 08:37:31 pm »
If these boots found their way under my Christmas tree ... I'd give up ice cream for a month.   :laugh:

« Reply #4044 on: December 10, 2019, 08:41:00 pm »
Sometimes I think Melania wishes she also had a little girl  happy77

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4045 on: December 10, 2019, 09:03:42 pm »
If these boots found their way under my Christmas tree ... I'd give up ice cream for a month.   :laugh:

:beer: Me too and I live in FL ... I'd find something to wear them with!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4046 on: December 10, 2019, 09:04:38 pm »
I wouldn’t mind a pair too Santa,
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4047 on: December 10, 2019, 11:31:10 pm »

I think Mike is more of a slattern.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4048 on: December 11, 2019, 12:03:13 am »
I wouldn’t mind a pair too Santa,

I can't seem to find any more info on the make or cost of the boots, but the striped midi skirt is made by Gucci and costs $1980.00!

https://www.ibtimes.com/melania-trump-looks-festive-red-leather-boots-2000-gucci-skirt-photos-2882462

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4049 on: December 11, 2019, 02:31:07 pm »
I think Mike is more of a slattern.

While she is pretty sloppy-dumpy in her dress, her inner bitch is on permanent 'roid-rage. She really does hate wypipo ("cultural appropriation").