Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 416943 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #4000 on: November 22, 2019, 04:48:08 pm »
First Lady Melania Trump and Second Lady Karen Pence at Red Cross Headquarters.  They both look great and I love Karen's skirt.  Looks like she's dropped a few pounds.  Not real fond of Melania's shoes ... but the article did make it a point to state that the flats were $50.00.

https://footwearnews.com/2019/fashion/celebrity-style/melania-trump-zara-shoes-american-red-cross-headquarters-karen-pence-1202876359/
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 04:49:02 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4001 on: November 23, 2019, 11:11:34 am »
Melania Trump entered the East Room on Thursday evening ahead of a ceremony for the honorees of the National Medal of Arts and
Humanities, she donned a stunning tux jumpsuit made of black grain de poudre and featuring navy “duchess details,” as Hervé Pierre described.

In posts on Instagram, Pierre thanked Mrs. Trump for wearing the garment and revealed the sketch of the jumpsuit that he personally gifted to the First Lady as a souvenir to remember the look.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/11/22/fashion-notes-melania-trump-tux-jumpsuit/

« Reply #4002 on: November 23, 2019, 11:18:56 am »
Earlier in the evening, Mrs. Trump boarded Air Force One alongside President Trump in a military-inspired black cotton-blend jersey tailored coat by Burberry. Loyal Fashion Notes readers will recall that Mrs. Trump previously wore the coat to this year’s State of the Union Address.

Mrs. Trump paired the coat with black leather gloves by Bottega Veneta and Gianvito Rossi knee-high leather boots.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4003 on: November 23, 2019, 07:30:57 pm »
Melania Trump entered the East Room on Thursday evening ahead of a ceremony for the honorees of the National Medal of Arts and

Very nice!  I love the suit coat with the royal blue contrast against the navy.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4004 on: November 24, 2019, 12:20:50 pm »
Returning to the White House after surprise trip to Delaware.  FLOTUS wearing matching navy gloves and boots.  So chic looking as usual!  President and First Lady's clothing; well coordinated.  I love it.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 12:25:09 pm by libertybele »

« Reply #4005 on: December 03, 2019, 01:21:14 pm »
Leaving for London:

« Reply #4006 on: December 03, 2019, 01:27:58 pm »
Arriving in London ..

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4007 on: December 03, 2019, 11:15:28 pm »
FLOTUS meeting in the UK -- I can only find 'Getty' images, but Melania misses the mark completely and I am so disappointed.  The color combination is horrendous!

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/12/03/18/21772828-7752119-image-a-70_1575398346913.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7752119/Kate-Middleton-departs-Buckingham-Palace-help-Queen-Boris-Johnson-host.html

« Reply #4008 on: December 04, 2019, 01:45:33 am »
FLOTUS meeting in the UK -- I can only find 'Getty' images, but Melania misses the mark completely and I am so disappointed.  The color combination is horrendous!

:laugh:  I'm guessing we won't be finding this color combination in *your* closet ... but watch it turn up in high end stores and sell out quickly.

Here are a couple of videos.  This first one answers the question "why does Melania wear sunglasses at night" ... notice how the strobe lights hurt her eyes.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

« Reply #4009 on: December 04, 2019, 01:52:02 am »
The Queen's reception

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

The whole crew  :laugh:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4010 on: December 04, 2019, 02:16:36 am »

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/12/03/18/21772828-7752119-image-a-70_1575398346913.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7752119/Kate-Middleton-departs-Buckingham-Palace-help-Queen-Boris-Johnson-host.html

Could have been worse. Purple with yellow arms would border on psychotic.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4011 on: December 04, 2019, 02:38:44 am »
I heard there was criticism of Melania's coat.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4013 on: December 04, 2019, 02:51:11 am »
Not liking this coat...she is drowning in it... **nononono*
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #4014 on: December 04, 2019, 03:05:58 am »

I think it's fabulous @truth_seeker .  I'm hoping Saks can get this into inventory for this winter. If not Saks, I'm going to have to push my way into Bergdorf's against Steve inside holding the door closed.    :laugh:

I want one in red and another in black.  (Can't wear mustard or yellow)

Just my $.02

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4015 on: December 04, 2019, 03:13:10 am »
Not liking this coat...she is drowning in it... **nononono*

It is a cape.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

« Reply #4016 on: December 04, 2019, 03:24:27 am »
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 03:29:39 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4017 on: December 04, 2019, 05:09:03 am »
I think it's fabulous

The commentary I heard earlier, was that she looks wonderful anytime.

And that anybody that says otherwise, is out of their mind.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4018 on: December 04, 2019, 05:33:43 am »
Yup!

Oh heck, purple and gold are the colors of my Alma Mater.

It isn't the same, shade wise, but not so bad. The dress and cape being the same color just makes it look more tent-ish, and I'm not sure how to make it more flattering except to line the cape with a contrasting color.

One outfit out of how many? And it really isn't nearly as bad as the best haute coture the last occupant of her station foisted (with a fawning media) on the fashion world.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4019 on: December 04, 2019, 12:22:28 pm »
Arriving in London ..

Yay! I have a red wool long winter coat too! I know her coat isn’t wool but, yay!
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4020 on: December 04, 2019, 12:24:49 pm »
Melania looks beautiful in no matter what she wears. She can wear a potato sack and still look good.

She probably doesn’t want to overshadow HRH Queen Elizabeth. Respect that.

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline corbe

« Reply #4021 on: December 04, 2019, 03:00:49 pm »
Are Melania Trump’s Pantsuits a Pointed Message for Donald?

Kimberly Truong

19 hrs ago

Melania Trump doesn't often wear pantsuits, but when she does — according to a theory from CNN reporter Kate Bennett — there's always a good reason.

Bennett, who covers the first lady full time and who has written an unauthorized biography about her titled Free, Melania, has theorized that the FLOTUS wears pantsuits as a subtle message for her husband, Donald Trump.

"Having covered her for as long as I have, each thing she does has meaning to it, even the clothing she wears," Bennett wrote in the book, per the New York Times. "I have a theory that when the Trumps are unhappy with each other, Melania wears menswear — because Trump notoriously likes to see women in tight, short, ubersexy and feminine dresses."

The first lady famously wore a white Dior pantsuit to the State of the Union in 2018, which marked her first appearance before the public following the Stormy Daniels scandal.

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/are-melania-trumps-pantsuits-a-pointed-message-for-donald/ar-BBXIoKD?ocid=ientp

:smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4022 on: December 04, 2019, 03:48:51 pm »
Melania wore a pantsuit in January in WashDC? In January?

Needless to say (but I will anyway, wink777 ), there are plenty of pics in this forum of Melania wearing dresses, skirts, and pantsuits. Ms. Truong is projecting, and not very skillfully or credibly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4023 on: December 05, 2019, 10:25:15 pm »

That criticism was of the coat that she wore to display the WH Christmas decor.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4024 on: December 05, 2019, 10:28:47 pm »
:laugh:  I'm guessing we won't be finding this color combination in *your* closet ... but watch it turn up in high end stores and sell out quickly.

Here are a couple of videos.  This first one answers the question "why does Melania wear sunglasses at night" ... notice how the strobe lights hurt her eyes.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

No, don't like the color combo in the least.  The cape would have been much classier and flattering if the sleeves were a royal blue to match POTUS' tie or even a baby blue.